Sign in to follow this  
MartinD (DayZ)

Indication paper has been written on

Hello guys and gals,

Correct me if I am wrong but I believe that currently once paper has been written on it gives no immediate indication to the player of this, other than when they click read note and see text or a blank space.

So my suggestion is for either or both

- Inventory icon/Model texture change to something which can now be identified as a piece of paper with a note on it.

- A change in name from paper to note(or something else but identifiable) once it has been written on.

Some may see this as pretty trivial, and I have to agree. But it is the little things that count.

Edit*

Being able to stack multiple pages (limited number) so players can write diaries or biographies would be great as well.

Edited by MartinD
  • Like 12

Agreed, little annoying having to pick up every piece of paper to see if there's something on it or not.

• Like 1

Paper with black squiggly lines running horizontally, like cartoon writing, would make a great icon.

• Like 2

1+ this is an really usefully idea and just gives that little bit more realism having some black lines on it it at least you know someone has made an note

I thought rocket removed the option to write on paper? For racism reasons or something

I thought rocket removed the option to write on paper? For racism reasons or something

They re enabled it in one of the recent patches.