TheXJackal

Drug Addiction (bad idea).

medical marijuana as a painkiller. Side effects : hunger and thirst.

Needs a paper to roll a joint / can be smoked through pistols and water bottles (improvised pipe/bong)

Can also act as an ingredient while cooking a dish (with high fat value) or be consumed together with alcohol (extracting thc)

• Like 1

I don't see any reason to add anything that doesn't have a medical use really. If you're taking morphine for recreational reasons in the game, that's your problem. On a sidenote, Booze could be addictive too, and act as a shiver suppressant for a cold character (it would not really work you up tho, just make you "feel" warm).

I wonder what Australia (i think it was australia) consider to be "drugs presented as powerups".

I mean most drugs HAVE desirable effects, sleeping tablets allow you to sleep even in the worst situation, painkillers... kill the pain, caffein keeps you awake and alert. A lot of drugs simply allow you to outperform yourself in the real world.

But i don't think bongs should be in the game.

Yeah I live in Australia, and the use of drugs in Saints Row 3 which gave the player an advantage was the problem. If the addiction gives advantages it would be likely banned here. Also the idea of addiction itself could cause the game to be banned, which would suck.