Sign in to follow this  
ChaChaLoco

Bandanas, Backpacks and Repairs.

1. Create more types of camouflaged Bandanas and spawn them at Military Bases/Barracks/ATCT's/Prisons/Hangars/etc.
2. Allow Bandana's to be worn underneath helmets/berets and other logical headgear.
3. Create face Bandana's so I can identify and kill Bandits more easily. ;p

4. Add different types of camouflaged military backpacks with 35-45 slots (I don't know what would be "balanced").

5. A Sewing Kit or something to repair the condition of clothing/backpacks similar to how I assume the Weapon Cleaning Kit is supposed to work for guns (and mods too? :P).

Thanks,

~ChaChaLoco.

• Like 4

What about a jean claude bandana?

I read banana ... and was like WTF???

Anyway ... can just picture some players running around with a Red Bandana and jumping out of creeks ... "dakka" "dakka" "dakka" "dak".

Like the sewing kit idea ... bandanas are also cool.

• Like 1

don't really think we need that many military backpacks to be honest, maybe 1 more high capacity camoflagued backpack, super rare, like 1 per server. Hunting backpack is big enough for everything i need, and i'm looking forward to needing to carry more gear like cookers and stuff. 

too many high end backpacks and we end up with noone using the lowend, and they've added alot of low end. Carrying capacity should always be a hassle, figuring out what you want and what you don't. 

yes to bandanas, oh god yes. 

Well they added Sewing Kit's, yay! Anyone know where to find them and what they do exactly? Like do they restore clothing to Pristine or just Worn?

Well they added Sewing Kit's, yay! Anyone know where to find them and what they do exactly? Like do they restore clothing to Pristine or just Worn?

They are literaly everywhere.

4. Add different types of camouflaged military backpacks with 35-45 slots (I don't know what would be "balanced").

watch my signature :D

cool ideas! some :beans: for you :thumbsup: