Sign in to follow this  
Sonic-NKT

If hunting will come why not fishing as well?

Well i heard hunting is a planned feature and i really like the idea of gathering your own food from time to time than looting houses for old canned goods. much more survival feeling and it keeps you occupied with other things than killing people :)

Anyway, i would also like to see the posibility to fish... there is a huge sea and several lakes in the game. just add a fishing rod and the possiblity to catch fishes to cook, roast, conserve and so on.

• Like 7

I dont think this is "off the table" at all mate :)

One can only hope hehe, would be a fun feature.

Imagine being held op and then hooking a fish at the same time, hows thats gonna turn out :)

"Hands up"

"But i have a fish on the line"

"HANDS UP!!!"

"BUT I......."

*Gunshot*

Edited by Byrgesen
  • Like 1

let's hope this is already on the todo list, or that they will add it at some point. Even with the chance to make your own fishing rod out of sticks and finding fishing lines in ports or buildings nearby lakes. 

They've mentioned fishing in the past, i'm sure we'll get it eventually

On top of this, I would love to be able to trap animals and warning traps around ones camp. Trapping would be great. I instantly thought of this. I'm new to the game, started yesterday, loved it, saw a rabbit in the distance and instantly wanted to either shoot or trap for animals.