Sign in to follow this  
keviee007

No message received

Well, every server i join keeps telling me there is no message received. if i reconnect it keeps saying that after around 2 min. 

what i noticed is that the message only appears if i play together with my brother. I dont know what to do about it i tryed everything i could.

- i disabled my anti-virus/firewall.

- i reinstalled Day-z 

- i rebooted day z after the message.

none of the above things worked.....

so is there any one out there who knows how to fix this ?

That is really strange.

First of all: what kind of internet connection are you using? If it's a wireless connection try and convert to wired and tell me if that works.

I really have no clue other than that. Although I'm guessing you've already ran the windows troubleshoot? If you're not on windows then I'm outta here and you deserve it! (Unless it's lunix)

That is really strange.

First of all: what kind of internet connection are you using? If it's a wireless connection try and convert to wired and tell me if that works.

I really have no clue other than that. Although I'm guessing you've already ran the windows troubleshoot? If you're not on windows then I'm outta here and you deserve it! (Unless it's lunix)

I am using a cable connection, i have a speedtest ( http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3333797940 ), but i dont think my speed is the problem. i still have this problem so please someone tell me how to fix this..