kisfiu87

Dayz Standalone - Maniac On The Road

LORD YES!

This is great.

Take all my beans, sir. All of them. No beans for anyone else.

• Like 4

Oh my god that is hilarious.  If that was more the interaction in Day Z now instead of just being shot in the back by a sniper then it'd be more enjoyable overall.

• Like 2

Oh my god that is hilarious.  If that was more the interaction in Day Z now instead of just being shot in the back by a sniper then it'd be more enjoyable overall.

Coming after this post after a good medicinal break, I realize that this is just as bad as KoS. Let me explain myself briefly.

Most KoS mentality ultimately occurs when players are bored of the initial DayZ mod experience (whether in mod or SA), can easily regear and the only thing they have left to do is play CoD in DayZ

Running down the road playing music is yet another example of a player being bored with the experience thus far.

Nice!  I ran into a guy running all over Elektro playing Guile's music from Street Fighter. He had no weapons and said nothing, just ran full speed trying to punch everyone.

• Like 2

Coming after this post after a good medicinal break, I realize that this is just as bad as KoS. Let me explain myself briefly.

Most KoS mentality ultimately occurs when players are bored of the initial DayZ mod experience (whether in mod or SA), can easily regear and the only thing they have left to do is play CoD in DayZ

Running down the road playing music is yet another example of a player being bored with the experience thus far.

Except this 'maniac' didn't ruin another person's enjoyment of the game.  Big difference between this and KOS, though I understand what you mean by the player being bored.

• Like 1