Sign in to follow this  
blacklabel79

So..we Went To Solny The Other Day And..

so...we went to solny after 2 days of philantrophy in berezino.

the original plan was to give food and water...

but since we are in DayZ  things can go to shits rather quick....

this is uncut play from my mate here.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZooqeJIlAE&feature=youtu.be

I guess some of you will call it amateurish and stupid, a unecessary bloodbath. True that...paranoia, fear, force, bambies..comebacks.....

( plus, its mostly german. )

enjoi.

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel

we tried not to :(

as i said..we went in with the best of intentions..stayed too long..made some mistakes and got some good laughs out of it. Later on we just tried to get our shit back...and it turned out better than expected.

i know what you say and if you whould understand german you whould hear us debating about what just happend.

And that, imoh, its the more interesting part.

If a game forces you to debate morals..than finaly "gaming" might mature.

permadeath.

Or, just call all of the above bullshit and just play and have fun.

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel

While not fluent I do understand German to a certain degree. But I readily admit I never made it more than halfway through your video before turning it off in disgust. If I met you guys as a newspawn I would consider you no better than your regular newspawn sniper. As far as I can see you just roam about the coast to enforce your will on newspawns. You never really get around to helping anybody, but you do try to humiliate every newspawn you see for no reason. And when they rightly object to your nonsense you murder them in cold blood.

I very much rooted for the newspawns when watching your video, and if I ever encouintered your group behaving like that I would do my best to exterminate you, no matter if I was a newspawn or fully geared.

• Like 2