Sign in to follow this  
YassirX

WTT Long Range Scope for Handguard - RIS (Hardcore-Server)

I know its an alpha and everything is suspect to change or of course get wiped... but I want to trade an item.

I'm looking for a Handguard RIS (with at least worn condition) and I'm willing to trade a Long Range Scope (Pristine) for it.

There is no trade sub-forum which is why I post it in General Discussion.

I made Trades in DayZ-Mod too, this is not a Trap... I was in the trusted trader list.

The Trade-Location will be send per private message.

Edited by YassirX

Hmm question is can he trust the guy who wants to trade with him.....

Id risk it for the LRS havent got that hand guard as i rock the mosin the fnx the magnum i have limited space but i think a quick run to the NWAF may be in order lol hope i dont die...( found a few of them in my travels this character 2 days old now( about 10 hours)

Edited by SoulFirez

I don't trust this guy <_<

Search for my name through your browser:

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/125680-traders-and-traitors-list/

Hmm question is can he trust the guy who wants to trade with him.....

Id risk it for the LRS havent got that hand guard as i rock the mosin the fnx the magnum i have limited space but i think a quick run to the NWAF may be in order lol hope i dont die...( found a few of them in my travels this character 2 days old now( about 10 hours)

That's the risk that I'm willing to take, nearly got killed yesterday at NWAF... which is why I will stay away from hotspots for now.

If you manage to make it out alive contact me. Trade-Location would be near Gvozdno.

Edited by YassirX

I don't trust this guy <_<

People used to trade via the forums all the time in the mod.

It's a risky business and of course you'll get screwed over sometimes, but a lot of people had success with it too.