rocket

Pending Changelog: Experimental Branch: 0.33.114782

Wow! Very impressive selection...well done guys. Looking forward to using the Machete and painting my helmet! Oh...errr

Edited by PitstopHead
  • Like 2

"- Gear: Improvised courier backpack added"

Could make them since the latest stable.  :huh: 

"- Systems: Notifications added to UI for hydration and high energy"

If you ask me, less of these, more of sounds. At least for Hardcore <3

"- Config: Berries have more nutrition now"

Been trying to find berries in the woods, chopping down bushes, but nothing. For hours. Well... more nutrition is good. For the berries. The ninja berries.   :| 

Edited by Meik0
  • Like 7

Give us binoculars !!!  :D  Are berries now ingame ?

Apart from that, great patchnotes.... you make great work rocket !!!  :thumbsup:

Edited by Rancor
  • Like 5

"Known Issues:- Spawns:

- Loot is not spawning in military tents

- Spawns: Some structures in Svetlo currently do not spawn loot"

But, loot also does not spawn in more than half of all enter-able buildings. Just thought I would mention this here.

These buildings include more than half of rural type homes (found in all villages/towns). Since previous update certain buildings have also lost spawn locations, e.g. back room of red brick bar, or "tool" room of large yellow house.

I have posted a bug report for this.
Edited by Apelo
  • Like 14

Awesome news Rocket and team.

Keep up the good work, can't wait to play stable version when it's done.

"Known Issues:- Spawns:

- Loot is not spawning in military tents

- Spawns: Some structures in Svetlo currently do not spawn loot"

But, loot also does not spawn in more than half of all enter-able buildings. Just thought I would mention this here.

These buildings include more than half of rural type homes (found in all villages/towns). Since previous update certain buildings have also lost spawn locations, e.g. back room of red brick bar, or "tool" room of large yellow house.

I have posted a bug report for this.

Items spawn in these places, they are just rare and/or other people find the area first and loot it.

• Like 11

- Config: Berries have more nutrition now

Dude stop trolling berries are not in the game =P

• Like 4

- Login: Player queuing system introduced. Penalty waiting time added for switching server or disconnecting a server quickly.

This scares me a little.

When still no loot is respawning until the server restarts...... i feel bad

I mean serverhopping suxx as well, but sometime its necessary... for example when your selected server carries no loot anymore.... nowhere

Edited by Rancor
  • Like 1

- Login: Player queuing system introduced. Penalty waiting time added for switching server or disconnecting a server quickly.

This scares me a little.

That's the purpose of experimental. To test out these changes and see how we feel about them.

• Like 17

I find it funny how many complain about the game on almost all of the threads, then patch notes come out and everyone is in love again?

Make up your fucking minds people....

• Like 9

THIS THIS THIS!!!

Source: http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/1whk6p/dayz_changelog_033114782_pending/cf20nss?context=1

When you disconnect, you character waits around for 30 seconds (currently set in experimental but subject to change) before disappearing. Forgot to include that on patch notes.  
  • Like 21

All these updates, keep em comin rocket! Nice pace on the updates btw

That's the purpose of experimental. To test out these changes and see how we feel about them.

Dont misunderstand me :)

Basiclly we need a system against server hopping and especially aginst combat logging. But i think these systems shouldn't be tested until the loot respawn is fixed.Cause if you grab a sever which is sucked out of all loot and you are looking for a server which just restarts... you may get a penalty... and that would suckt imho...

for example when your selected server carries no loot anymore.... nowhere

I have yet to see a server that has absolutely no loot. Coastal cities pretty bare, sure, all towns inland completely looted? Not likely.

Great update guys.

• Like 2

when i join a server is there a "you are dead" on the screen. de respawn button doesnt work...what should i do? stable version and respawn there and then update again?

• Like 5

Items spawn in these places, they are just rare and/or other people find the area first and loot it.

Not true, the log cabin with the bedroom that has a bear rug. Never ever ever ever spawns loot. Promise.

unless loot is just like a .00001% chance to spawn lol.

Edited by dakisback
  • Like 8