igotrage

Long Range Scope?

They are rare now, as they should be.

3k dollar tactical scopes don't grow on trees.

Neither do Nightforces for half that price. lulz..

Hell I'm the only guy I know with a scope that cost over $300 and isn't a Chinese POS...

Got nutten against Chinese fyi...double lulz

Edited by RyBo

If all other attachments are any indication, it probably has a hidden effect on rifle accuracy, even if you can still see through it.

I haven't noticed any difference.

how about silencer? i need a silencer.

I have conflicting feelings about the Mosin with a long range scope.

On one hand I LOVE having one because I can provide over watch.

On the other end, I hate them because in the hands of a good sniped, they're brokenly over powered.

I have conflicting feelings about the Mosin with a long range scope.

On one hand I LOVE having one because I can provide over watch.

On the other end, I hate them because in the hands of a good sniped, they're brokenly over powered.

This is so funny given the rifle's that were in the game for years, now even a Mosin is OP.. the tears they never end..

I haven't noticed any difference.

According to a reliable source, a "badly damaged" LRS on a Mosin causes the bullet to drift to the left... But it's only noticeable at extremely long ranges (like, 800 meters), and it's very minor.

According to a reliable source, a "badly damaged" LRS on a Mosin causes the bullet to drift to the left... But it's only noticeable at extremely long ranges (like, 800 meters), and it's very minor.

...doesn`t need a "badly damaged" one to do so.

Any tips for finding Long range scope? I know, military bases and airfields, but only place i have ever found one, were at at airfied inside ATC-tower. Have anyone spotted it from military base? I know that before update there was, but what about after update?

I just ran almost one hour to the airport NEAF and couldn't find one. So now i need to ran to NWAF? That's insane. 

Only opinion i quess is server hopping? :(

Any tips for finding Long range scope? I know, military bases and airfields, but only place i have ever found one, were at at airfied inside ATC-tower. Have anyone spotted it from military base? I know that before update there was, but what about after update?

I just ran almost one hour to the airport NEAF and couldn't find one. So now i need to ran to NWAF? That's insane. 

Only opinion i quess is server hopping? :(

After 3 days of server-hopping, which I'm not fond of, I managed to find a LRS (Badly Damaged) in one of the hangers at the NWAF.  I did find plenty of ACOG's (Prinstine) and PU Scopes (Pristine), but only one LRS.  Each hop included searching all the hangers and the ATC tower.  I've decided after that much searching it isn't worth wasting my game time server-hopping for just one item.  Got plenty of military boots though, if anyone wants a pair, or two.  Good luck to all those in search of one, you'll need it.

I have yet to see a PRISTINE long range scope since the patch, and ballistic vests. However I have found one damaged and one badly damaged scopes.

After 3 days of server-hopping, which I'm not fond of, I managed to find a LRS (Badly Damaged) in one of the hangers at the NWAF.  I did find plenty of ACOG's (Prinstine) and PU Scopes (Pristine), but only one LRS.  Each hop included searching all the hangers and the ATC tower.  I've decided after that much searching it isn't worth wasting my game time server-hopping for just one item.  Got plenty of military boots though, if anyone wants a pair, or two.  Good luck to all those in search of one, you'll need it.

They also spawn in Barracks.

Edited by Etherimp