Sign in to follow this  
Grimey Rick

Anyone want a pristine long range scope?

For the last three days I've been getting by with a damaged long range scope. A few minutes ago I decided to hit up the NWAF as the server I frequent dropped to 12/40 people. Five minutes later I'm rockin' two pristine long range scopes. It's funny how things work, no?

Ln1izQB.jpg

XuFREZv.jpg

Oh, I also looted two of the magnum's speedloaders in the fire station. I already had one, but I'm pretty sure I don't need three. They're up for grabs too, hah.

IPmLkNI.jpg

• Like 1

Do they still have the blood on the-...

er i mean....

pass

lol would be nice but you REALLY should keep it incase more than one zombie manages to get the jump on you iv seen my gear get ruined by trying to melee combat a few. And if your gear takes damage it can mess up things even worse if anything hits red it can make ALLOT of your good gear broken too that you have stored.

Aww, are you insinuating I killed people for them? For shame.

I found the first one in a hangar and the second one under the set of stairs in the air traffic control tower. So yeah, no blood on them unless someone did naughty things during a certain time of the month.

• Like 2

lol lucky find mate i have been alive for 3 days now and i still have a busted pu scope i have hit neaf nwaf balota cherno electro the mil base near stary hell i have done laps of the map i always find what i dont want lol although i did get a compensator and bipod for mossin but never the LR darn it all.

I play survivor styles not KOS i kill when threatened or under fire but i do KOS on a airfield or mil base just cause these are hot zones although had a great standoff with couple people in the nwaf prison 2 of us 2 of them they wouldnt come out they wouldnt negotiate so well we breached and killed them.

Maybe one day i might see you on the road have a cautious chat engage in some trade i have a few interesting items including another pristine bipod couple extra can openers ammo box military berets etc ( like to keep a few things for when i find reasonable people who will trade lol )/

nice try to trap ppl for pristine scope free trade =)

lol lucky find mate i have been alive for 3 days now and i still have a busted pu scope i have hit neaf nwaf balota cherno electro the mil base near stary hell i have done laps of the map i always find what i dont want lol although i did get a compensator and bipod for mossin but never the LR darn it all.

I play survivor styles not KOS i kill when threatened or under fire but i do KOS on a airfield or mil base just cause these are hot zones although had a great standoff with couple people in the nwaf prison 2 of us 2 of them they wouldnt come out they wouldnt negotiate so well we breached and killed them.

Maybe one day i might see you on the road have a cautious chat engage in some trade i have a few interesting items including another pristine bipod couple extra can openers ammo box military berets etc ( like to keep a few things for when i find reasonable people who will trade lol )/

Hah, sounds good man. My bipod is currently worn, but I don't think it makes much of a difference. I'm not sure though. I have two pristine compasses and can openers on me as well for the same reason as you. :3

nice try to trap ppl for pristine scope free trade =)

Nah, I wouldn't do that. I just really hate to toss a pristine long range scope; they're so rare. ;0

If your serious about trade you should probably put up if your on regular or hardcore ( I play hardcore) and what you might be interested in swaping for lol then i am sure by pm you can arrange a meet ( id like to do things more in game but honestly hard to find someone willing to trade in game and not kill ya lol.

Just put the scope in the middle of the runway at the airbase and i'll run to it then see how far you can snipe me from  :thumbsup:  :beans: