Sign in to follow this  
LittleHue

Berries?

so are they in the game yet? saw them in the change log was that my imagination again?

L-Hue

i seriously have no clue where to get berries, maybe there further inside the lands.. but i'm always on the coast ^^

i seriously have no clue where to get berries, maybe there further inside the lands.. but i'm always on the coast ^^

as a rule I stay away from all the coastal fisting!

L-Hue

Please use the search function

I took your advice and searched, found another thread where you were so kind as to tell people to search. Then found the 64 post thread http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/166878-berry-picking/ that you clearly read.

Long story short, nobody has found any berries in-game yet. Don't be such a dick and tell people to search when you could sum up the entire situation in one sentence.(or even one word.)

• Like 5

Please use the search function

There is no point if you don't link him to a relevant topic........

Currently I have not found any, however I think I know where they may be and will find out shortly

As the last poster said (edit: the poster before Darryl.) - no one has found a bush, the patch notes also suggest that it was simply the action that lets you pick the berries that was added, and the bushes remain a thing to be added later.

Edited by Nainakai

Rumors are spreading that berry bushes have been spotted yesterday/today (whatever timezone you are in) before the experimental servers went down...

Ex3sWWZ.jpg

VnyhQhZ.jpg

Ah and the red arrow in the second picture...it's been said that there is no menupoint atm for "picking berries" so you just get a grey circle...(doesn't look real to me, but well...)

...not sure of hoax or real, but maybe someone else can confirm  this?

Edited by LaughingJack

Myself, i think its a clever play on words using the French term Berets instead of Berries as they introduced them at the same time. :)

*chewing on his beret because the nutrition value changed* mhm...tastes like chicken...

Or wait, do you need a barret to find baies? (My french is a bit rusty, sry...) A red one for strawberries, a blue one for blueberries?  It all starts to make sense now...