TERR0RRUS

More Russian Vehicles

Hello, I would like to suggest to add more Russian vehicles аnd I will give examples.

VAZ-2121 Niva 
640px-Lada_Niva_1991_Brazil.jpg

4х4 Russian (Soveit) Off-road car, мore suitable for city than full off-road like UAZ. 
Max Speed - 132 Kmph.
23 sec to 100kmph

5 Seats (We also have 10 Seats version)

Gasoline - 42lit (11l for 100km)

VAZ - 1111 OKA 
Automobil_Oka_%282004%29.jpg

4х2 Russian (Soveit) hatch-back vehicle.
Max speed - 120Kmph
30 sec to 100Kmph
4 seats
Gasoline - 30litres.(4 lit for 100km)

ZAZ- 968 Zaporozets 
Soviet car-legend about it there's a lot of old jokes and stories. Soveit Sport Car (Engine in back((Joke))
640px-ZAZ-968_front.jpg?uselang=ru

Max speed - 100Kmph

40 sec to 100

2-4 seats

Gasoline - 40l (12 for 100km)

AZLK Moscwich 
640px-AZLK-2140_%22Moskvich%22_%281%2C5L

Moscwich - Moskvich, i don't know but that car is indestructible.

Max speed - 100
24 sec to 100
4 seats
Gasoline 50l (4.5 for 100)

KAMAZ (ZAMAK) 
640px-Kamaz_P9190209.JPG?uselang=ru

Soveit truck, lighter than URAL but less passable.
Max speed 100
40 sec to 100
3 seats in cabin

Gasoline - 250l (30l for 100)

GAZ-24 Volga Ambulance
Volga-skoraya-sm.jpg
Just littel faster than original Day Z Volga.

UAZ - 452 Loaf of Bread 
640px-UAZ-452_in_N16.jpg?uselang=ru

Off-road van
Max speed - 130
32 to 100kmph
11 seats
100l (15 for 100km)

GAZ - 66
640px-%D0%93%D0%90%D0%97-66_%D0%B2_%D0%A

Max speed - 100kmph
40 to 100
Same to URAL seats
Gasoline - 210 L (32 for 100km)
This machine can parachute or not. It is still going. Waterproof. 

Edited by TERR0RRUS
  • Like 5

Vaz, Zaz, Gaz.....Russians love their az's

AZ = "Avtomobilny Zavod" (car manufacture)

• Like 2

I want Lada's and Trabant's. Only then will the game be complete.

• Like 4

Whatever car it is that the yellow police cars are, also their red civilian version. That car looks bad ass. Ability to totally trick it out with pain and police sirens would be a big plus in my book.

Sadly we have a long way to go before we can even look at that.

Whatever car it is that the yellow police cars are, also their red civilian version. That car looks bad ass. Ability to totally trick it out with pain and police sirens would be a big plus in my book.

IMHO, wearing police uniform and driving police car in post-apocalyptic situation in ex-ussr would be a suicidal act.

• Like 1

I'd like Kamaz trucks, mostly because I think the V3S is fugly (it looks kind of like a pug.) But it'll get the logistical job done.

Here's another two.

ZIL-130

A5IcbPN.jpg?1

Popular Soviet truck produced 1962-1992

Top speed: 94 km/h

0-100 km/h: -

Seats: 3

Fuel capacity: 170 L

VAZ-2109

bJ7zwP4.jpg?1

Small hatchback produced 1987-2004, aka Lada Samara

Top speed: 148 km/h

0-100 km/h: 16 seconds

Seats: 5

Fuel capacity: 43 L

• Like 1

Why so many Russian cars.....they do import stuff :P

Why not some older BMW 3/5 series...older Mercs, ford transit vans, Volvos, Nissans..... 

A quick google image search for "Russia Traffic" will show you they have many many types of car there. Not against having some Russian made cars included but for a realistic representation there should a lot of other makes and models :)

A quick google image search for "Russia Traffic" will show you they have many many types of car there. Not against having some Russian made cars included but for a realistic representation there should a lot of other makes and models :)

now google "impoverished rural Russian traffic"

now google "impoverished rural Russian traffic"

This is getting ridiculous....you obviously have no idea what the word "impoverished" means. Do some traveling to some real impoverished countries, then take another look at Chernarus. Seriously you need your eyes opening to how far along that place is compared with a lot of other places in the world. Iv been to Malaysia and Africa with the same relief group and seen things that make Chernarus look like a futuristic utopia.

Lets assume the zed appoc never happened. See all those office buildings/factories/construction sites. Think the manager of an office is gonna come into work in some old Russian made POS....or pick himself up a cheap old BMW or Merc? Remember an old BMW will only set me back about 2-500quid here in the UK. Im not taking a brand new x5 fresh off the line here, but appropriate other model cars that would certainly be popular choices in that part of the world :)

This is getting ridiculous....you obviously have no idea what the word "impoverished" means. Do some traveling to some real impoverished countries, then take another look at Chernarus. Seriously you need your eyes opening to how far along that place is compared with a lot of other places in the world. Iv been to Malaysia and Africa with the same relief group and seen things that make Chernarus look like a futuristic utopia.

Lets assume the zed appoc never happened. See all those office buildings/factories/construction sites. Think the manager of an office is gonna come into work in some old Russian made POS....or pick himself up a cheap old BMW or Merc? Remember an old BMW will only set me back about 2-500quid here in the UK. Im not taking a brand new x5 fresh off the line here, but appropriate other model cars that would certainly be popular choices in that part of the world :)

They don't have running plumbing man.

The map has mostly dirt roads. The map heavily suggests it is impoverished and it absolutely does not suggest Moscow or any heavily developed Russian city.

Everything in the map seems to suggest the most common transportation would be a donkey and not an automobile.

They don't have running plumbing man.

The map has mostly dirt roads. The map heavily suggests it is impoverished and it absolutely does not suggest Moscow or any heavily developed Russian city.

Everything in the map seems to suggest the most common transportation would be a donkey and not an automobile.

All the roads....with tyre tracks....and bus stops.....and fuel stations....and car wrecks....

But yeah... donkeys huh...

Keep going man this is priceless :P

Btw sorry if I derailed this one a little....

Russian cars...back on topic...

Why not this bad boy....just one on the map...useless offroad (should get stuck strait away if it leaves tarmac)

8R9wByi.jpg

GNjJG4P.jpg

Lore being its a high flyer from the city who was visiting his parents when the infection broke out.

Little more down to earth, I think this one looks quite cool, reminds me of old American cars the way its styled :)

7ncOHVL.jpg

Need that Hilux.1990-1997_Toyota_Hilux_(LN106R)_DX_4-doo

Toyota Hilux, favorite of terrorists and rebels the world over. I'd back that up along with the other Soviet/Russian vehicles.

Older models look better though, imo.

1280px-Toyota_Pickup_.jpg

Edited by Pvt_Larry

This is the Russian Pobeda on track wheels. It's been in limited production during 1949/50. One of the world's first SUV - and a damn cool looking machine!

5b40bf3e-ae6a-41a7-b18a-81a5ea5c4b88_zps

3_zpslmjm8atm.jpg

Why limit ourselves to mere cars, when the Russians build such awesome stuff - like hovervans ^^

Hovervan_zps1bkdbks9.jpg

Edited by S3V3N
  • Like 4

Hell let's get the Blasphemi up in here! Lol not really good ideas on vehicles though.

What's a good idea in your book? It doesn't take much to post some comment. Make a suggestion, this is a SUGGESTIONS thread. 

• Like 2

What's a good idea in your book? It doesn't take much to post some comment. Make a suggestion, this is a SUGGESTIONS thread.

Listen here jackasss I said GOOD IDEAS meaning I DON'T NEED TO INPUT, there's nothing for me to say that already isn't there. Fucking cocksucker and the Blasphemi is my suggestion so stick that up your ass. Edited by Max Planck