Sign in to follow this  
omgwtfbbq (DayZ)

I read a book to some random guy

After looting Green Mountain, I traveled east to Pogorevka, and eventually to Novy Sobor. There was a recently spawned-in guy who was semi-geared up, and being the nice guy I am, I met up with him. We did the usual friendly?? QEQEQE kind of thing, and we talked about what we had and where we were going. I was telling him how it's interesting how we can now read books we can find, and he asked if I had a book. I had picked up Heart of Darkness, and asked if he'd like to hear a few pages. He agreed, so we both sat down near a well and I read him fifteen pages or so.

I love these moments in this game :D

(I was fully geared up with a gas mask and an assault rifle and like five bags of rice, so here's some proof that not everyone is out to kill you)

Edited by omgwtfbbq
  • Like 4

After looting Green Mountain, I traveled east to Pogorevka, and eventually to Novy Sobor. There was a recently spawned-in guy who was semi-geared up, and being the nice guy I am, I met up with him. We did the usual friendly?? QEQEQE kind of thing, and we talked about what we had and where we were going. I was telling him how it's interesting how we can now read books we can find, and he asked if I had a book. I had picked up Heart of Darkness, and asked if he'd like to hear a few pages. He agreed, so we both sat down near a well and I read him fifteen pages or so.

I love these moments in this game :D

(I was fully geared up with a gas mask and an assault rifle and like five bags of rice, so here's some proof that not everyone is out to kill you)

Dude any time you wanna hang out /sit down and have some chat while watching the surroundings and so on... its really worth to sit and talk with ppl who's not out for shit and is in for the sake of survival and fun. PM me and I will tell you my steam name so you can add me and we can have some fun together...

• Like 1

That's awesome OP!!!  This is what makes DayZ standout from any other game.  It's sad right now tho that most servers are horrible day only servers because there are too many pu----- out there to even attempt to feel the real experience, because honestly, you could have read him that story to the sun going down as he laid his head down in your lap.... sorry, going off on a tangent there  :P

• Like 1