Yuval

A Survival Story: My Trip to Svetloyarsk

hqdefault.jpg

I came back to DayZ SA after a week at DayZ Epoch, finished building my base and got bored. Heard about a new patch with some new areas added to Chernarus+. "Gonna' have a good trip to Svetloyarsk", I told myself.

I went in-game, spawned at Chernogorsk, near the Hospital with a prestine M4 fully modded. Opened my map and discovered that Svetloyarsk is placed at that North East bay called Guba. It's about 10km trip isn't it?

It's night, I did my best to run into the forest near Cherno, don't wanna get shot by a "sniper" (shitty mosin with long range scope and bipod), and... started running..

Reached Elektrozavodsk! I had to pass through that Valley with the powerplant. Couldn't take that risk of being sniped, bypassed it by going abit north and climbing up the hill, continued towards Kamyshovo.

Now, the action began! When I arrived Kamyshovo I heard someone combining his bullets or rags - I immediately hid behind a tree-.. and sat there for about 6 minutes before the guy came out of a random building and started running towards Elektro. I am not a bandit but I really wanted to shoot him, test my M4. He was lucky, because as I had a clear shot - Server Restart!

Joined another, full server this time - carefully ran in the forest towards Solnichniy. Before I got there, I found a small and cute Quarry! It reminded me of-.. the first time I reached the military base near Kamenka! It was so-.. new! I just discovered a new location by myself and it felt awsome. I thought it could be an amazing location for a base, kept that location in mind.

Entered Nizhnoye from the forest, decided to try my luck and sprint into the town until I pass Berezino. I was lucky, I noticed that every building is open, and it was creepy. Even an industrial hangar at the northest port of Berezino was open - someone clearly went the same way I did!

I ran about a kilometer straight until I found something interesting-.. VERY interesting!

maxresdefault.jpg

I knew I had to explore it, could be one of the best discoveries I have ever found in DayZ!

But if there's someone there already, or a shitload of zombies, or traps or monsters...

What could I find there? How did that ship reach the coast?

I tried to recognize movement or anything but it seems to be dead silent.

If anyone will jump on me while I'm in there, I'll probably get a heart attack!

The tension is freaking my out.

I went in, got up to the deck - found some soda cans.

Got to a ladder that leads down to another deck, probably where all of the rooms are.

Went down and found a big hallway with rooms besides of it.

Took some Canvas Pants and Pink Beanie hat only because there look awsome!

I got into a room where I found a burlap sack, and then I heard a footstep!!

I couldn't know if it was mine or someone else. I just freezed, tried to make sure it was no one...

Appearantly, a guy with a hatchet jumped into my room and started hitting me with it.

FUCK

My heart almost died by itself, I quickly pulled my M4 and started shooting the CRAP out of him.

PANIC!

He didn't even hit me once, my 10 bullets I sprayed into his body killed him, leaving all of his loot (empty backpack, spitting axe and helmet) ruined.

It took me a few minutes to understand what the fuck happened.

I killed a man.

It was self defense but-.. I killed him.

He was probably waiting there or something... I just can't believe how creepy it was.

Imagine yourself looting an indoor-deck in the darkness, and suddenly a guy with a hatchet starts to (redardly) hit you with a hatchet. It's some true-fucking-horror. Saw shit, jigsaw should have put me in his game!

I couldn't even think.. the shock is impossible to describe!

I need to sleep, take a rest and continue my trip tomorrow.

I just closed the room's door. Locked it tight and lay in one of the beds - fell a sleep.

I will continue my trip tomorrow.

• Like 1

nice ^_^... dayz is one of the only games that when I get shocked by someone or something I actually get a funny little pain/feeling in my heart if its a big scare.. 

cant be good... the people who make this game may well be responsible for a 28 yo heart attack.. but i can tell you now I think it may be worth it :D

Edited by liquidcactus
  • Like 1

I just love this alpha. No vehicles and no bases build makes more fun!

Story like this is what makes this game.

Dayz is the only games that can bored me to death/give me an heart attack at the same time.

I got my heart pounding so loud at some point, in this game it's scary.

Story like this is what makes this game.

Dayz is the only games that can bored me to death/give me an heart attack at the same time.

I got my heart pounding so loud at some

point, in this game it's scary.

Exactly! DayZ is so realistic. Even when you've heard a gun shot your heart goes wild as you know a dirty encounter is upcoming! Love it.

The next chapter will come tonight as I logged out after I killed the guy