africanhungergames

The lack off loot is not right ???

Not as bad as the lack off spelling

Says that while making a spelling mistake.

If you have nothing constructive to say, do not bother posting.

The spelling mistake.

'Not as bad as the lack off spelling'

'Not as bad as the lack of spelling.'

HHHMMMM

DDDDUUUUHHHHHH

Edited by africanhungergames

OP was too used to the electro run.

STOP GOING there...go Inland. You whould be suprised how much stuff People dont find. We found weapons/ammo/clothing FRESH FRUIT in what looked like a fully looted cherno/electro. Alot of other goodies inside the tall building blocks, shitloads of Food Inland and more ammo and more shotguns than we could carry.

OFC the firestations ect are empty , only contain fire extinuishers ect...

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel

lol scrub go look in places that are out of the way like the random towns etc

How do you know any of us are scrubs, in fact how do you know anything about me??

Whats that, you dont.

Strange because judging by your reply you seem to know where i go to get my loot.

Yeah I barely beat the starve clock myself. AND was playing in a server that was night time. I must say it was pretty awesome! I mean darn it was tough to find anything and took a lot longer to get my food and such, but was a pretty nerveracking and enjoyable experience. 

I personally think the lack of loot is much better and makes it much more fun

• Like 1

OP was too used to the electro run.

STOP GOING there...go Inland. You whould be suprised how much stuff People dont find.

Was i really, i dont go to the south coast so what are you on about. I mostly go through novy then onto neaf but i guess you know better then me right??. You know where i go just from reading my post. Or am i not aloud to deviate from the north run anymore. I don't think the south run should become not an option all together, especially for anyone new who buys the game and will probably follow the main road. That is going to be a nightmare.

This thread is great ... most of the people who are saying "mustaalreadybinlootedyo" ... are just ignoring the plentiful of people who are saying their server restarted ...

Honestly I think we had too much before but me and my friends searched 3 towns straight after a reset .. all doors closed ... zombies in abundance and we got a few cans of food each and 1 box of cereal. It used to be too much, I never worried about food so less is better but this is kinda too little .. It is like they have set the loot so a single person can survive but if you go around in a group well gosh I hope you got your cannibal teeth on cos you gonna get Hunnnnnngry.

• Like 1

I also want to contribute to this VERY important thread, so I am going to say what I thinks is VERY important to say:

I have got my first pubic hair today !

Was i really, i dont go to the south coast so what are you on about. I mostly go through novy then onto neaf but i guess you know better then me right??. You know where i go just from reading my post.

wow you are a partypooping fella arent you.

wow you are a partypooping fella arent you.

I just cant understand how you know so much about the way i play from one set of choices i made on one character. From this one character you come to the conclusion that i always run along the coast which just is not the case

Its bemuses me that instead of focusing on the actual OP you have decided to accuse me of not playing the game the right way and ignored the real questions at hand like so many forum goers tend to do.

The insults, non-constructive posts and unnecessary silliness have become excessively stupid.

Locked.