Window Licker

maintenance

Hey as you all have seen in the green strip along the top there a maintenance in about a half hour, Anyone know if it's related to patching/server hopping or just a routine maintenance?

• Like 1

thats the big question, not goin to spread some hope, just some facts:

patching the experimentals also took 3h+

rocket announced its goin stable on thursday

rocket said yesterday something like: hopefully the stable will be live tomorrow

build your on view on that.

Edited by Guest

Im guessing that by the time I get home from work, all servers will be "experimental"...aka running 114500.

Hope so. Say 4 hours until 9.30 GMT... perfect timing.

Hmmm so the patch is going "live" today?  Thought it was projected for Friday.

Im guessing that by the time I get home from work, all servers will be "experimental"...aka running 114500.

Maybe on the internal locked servers they we're running '114501' so the experimental servers might be getting that update as well ... prob a fix for the mosin i'd imagine, either way 114500 is a huge improvement for me from the previous version even with the mosin glitch it's worth it.

Edited by twingunz

Hmmm so the patch is going "live" today?  Thought it was projected for Friday.

It will be in stable today, dunno if that is related to the maintenance though.

• Like 9

It will be in stable today, dunno if that is related to the maintenance though.

thanks for confirming the patch B)

Yeah I'd heard they would go stable early if it was going well, rocket also said the server hopper/combat logging was near being fix or it could be a plain old maintenance.  Hope it's something big if not *two palms up*

Or is about the admin rights stealing bug.

Thanks for the info/informing the community of the stable release today. appreciate it and cant wait to test it out an report on more findings and bugs...

Rocket said in the iama that pen and paper works, so no one has figured out how to write goodbye notes yet in game? :)

Woo! New patch, cant wait to update when i arrive home from work.

Big thanks to the DayZ team.

fresh start for everyone maybe? might be good for the soul..

• Like 1

Woo! New patch, cant wait to update when i arrive home from work.

Big thanks to the DayZ team.

As far as I know no-one has said they are patching so don't count your chicken before it's cooked

As far as I know no-one has said they are patching so don't count your chicken before it's cooked

You might want to scroll or see the prior page and even if the patch doesnt hit today/tonight theres the weekend to look forward to.

Awesome!  Finally they are adding more hype to the game today...

Hmmm.... more hype. They've already sold over a million copies, that's literally four times the amount that they would have considered succesful for alpha. I think this game is plenty hyped. Hence, the copious amount of completely uninformed pissing and moaning all over these forums right now. But on the bright side, the alpha is better than I expected it to be and it was worth following the development for over a year. 

Edited by DrGonzo

I have no basis for this other than Rocket saying that the servers seems really stable after the new patch and they should be able to add more zombies now, but I'm kinda hoping the emergency maintenance has to do with adding more zombies.

i wanted to hook up with some friends after we left the mod because of the thousands of hackers and now we are back to have some wonderful days in chernarus.

when could this maintenance be over and the servers be back??

we're sitting in teamspeak and are watching merinos videos,getting used to dayZ behaviours once again.

i have to admit that merinos way of explaining and adding jokes here and tehre is more than just entertaining :D

the time in GMT is here http://bit.ly/1dPE9oa , it's a minimum of 3 hours so it will defiantly go for another hour at least after that I guess when it's done. if you sit in game and constantly refresh your server browser, it stop bugs and errors from occurring and will speed up the process.

• Like 1

the time in GMT is here http://bit.ly/1dPE9oa , it's a minimum of 3 hours so it will defiantly go for another hour at least after that I guess when it's done. if you sit in game and constantly refresh your server browser, it stop bugs and errors from occurring and will speed up the process.

I doubt servers will be up today.