McBonkhead

Paint ball guns, in game.

Like the 'Smart Parts Russian Legion NXT Shocker 07 Paintball Gun'.

Find it in pieces or all put together. Find a hopper of ammo and you're set.

The point? There is no point. It could be fun, that is all. Find more then one and you got yourself a good time!  :D 

http://www.e-paintball.com/m_images/79007-1.jpg

Edited by McBonkhead

you need a compressor for the air supply as well, and oil to make it work and fuel, because there's no electricity... then valve regulators... then paintballs or marbles.

Would be interesting, not prioritary. 

• Like 2

I would enjoy this very much, as my avatar suggests, but I don't think it's something they will consider :)

Useless weapon it would hurt more hurling full buckets of paint at the enemy than shooting those tiny balls...  :lol:

jk what would that weapon be usefull for other than torturing bambies you have tied to a tree beforehand? Because you wouldn't be able to capture them with that if they have a hatchet or a blade.

police have a non-lethal / riot control version of paintballs that are filled with pepper spray.  A paintball gun with pepper-balls would be great.  Shoot them at someone and their vision gets messed up, their run speed slows, and they cough a lot.  Hindering their ability to flee effectively. 

Edited by UnarmedCiv
  • Like 2

Useless weapon it would hurt more hurling full buckets of paint at the enemy than shooting those tiny balls...  :lol:

jk what would that weapon be usefull for other than torturing bambies you have tied to a tree beforehand? Because you wouldn't be able to capture them with that if they have a hatchet or a blade.

I take it you never played paintball before? ;) 

I have my paintball gun loaded near my bed in case of a burglary. If I shoot my entire hopper in your face from 5-10m away, you're going down and are never coming back up again. You'd be lucky if you get away with a broken nose, and a lost eye or two ;)

Edited by phoboss
  • Like 1

lol Yeah I agree with phoboss you have never played paintball, or you used the 20$ guns. Hell ph is right about close range and that's just reg paintballs lol imagine getting hit by a marble shot from one or a ball bearing. I have been hit by a frozen round(Jackass) it hurt like hell. lol I think paintball guns were your 1st weapon i Fallen Earth.

Me and my clan were talking about this the other night. We didn't go into much ideas about the logistics of it but we thought paintball guns would be awesome for say clan matches that way no one loses the gear and loot they've gotten.

First thought was simple, play with friends and no one dies loses gear/loot.

Second thought, bright color paint balls neon pink green yellow and such, add in a rare type say glow in the dark. Make these in a redesigned building in say 4 major towns and those are the only locations that can spawn the glow in the dark paint balls but regular colors you can find at any old place.

Last thought, make the paint balls color on player persist until the rain washes it off. So if you've gotten lit up with glow in the dark and then you've got to go defend some place or something like that you're still sticking out until you get wet or rained on to wash it off.

I think this would be a decently big thing on clan servers or private shards and thought I'd share my personal ideas on it.

You practically can play paintball in the standalone as is. Get a group of friends, everybody needs to find a Sporter with a 30 round .22 clip, a ballistic helmet and locate yourselves at the car lot on the Eastern side of Cernaya Polana. It is the perfect arena for a paintball/pellet gun fight. With the sportier and the helmets, nobody will die. :D HAVE FUN

http://dayzdb.com/map/chernarusplus#7.125.015

I cant see this in the actual game but not saying its impossible. But guarantee you if its not implemented into the game it will be a mod for the game which would be awesome, I can already see people having mods for different maps,modes,and guns it would make a sick mod no doubt.