Nagant M1895 - Poll

Nagant  

259 members have voted

1. 1. Would yoy like to see it in?

• Yes
    • No
    • Later in development
    • I don't care either way.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/M1895-Nagant-Revolver-Conversion-Cylinder-32-acp-/231015247014

http://www.armslist.com/posts/2707373/sacramento-california-gun-parts-for-sale--cylinder---32acp-for-m1895-nagant-revolver

.32 ACP for the nagant. A very common still in use round. You're welcome. Now if they choose not to include the .32 ACP, you're SOL.

Edited by agouti

http://www.ebay.com/itm/M1895-Nagant-Revolver-Conversion-Cylinder-32-acp-/231015247014

http://www.armslist.com/posts/2707373/sacramento-california-gun-parts-for-sale--cylinder---32acp-for-m1895-nagant-revolver

.32 ACP for the nagant. A very common still in use round. You're welcome. Now if they choose not to include the .32 ACP, you're SOL.

Yeah, tge problem is that version is more of a US thing, where 7.62x38 is rare.

But it would probably be the only way to get one.

There are plenty of .32 ACP guns that fit, to, but the likelihood of them adding them is slim/none sadly, as we may not even get 9x18.

Yeah, tge problem is that version is more of a US thing, where 7.62x38 is rare.

But it would probably be the only way to get one.

There are plenty of .32 ACP guns that fit, to, but the likelihood of them adding them is slim/none sadly, as we may not even get 9x18.

I don't see why they wouldn't. Even if they wanted to limit the overall amount of ammunition, I think it's safe to say that the Makarov will be in at some point.

A perfect fit for DayZ.

Ikr?

To me this gun screams apocalypse, but i've never seen it in any non-wwii movie or any game besides RO becuase it's not as well known as the newer designs.

Plus its got dat soviet look :/

Edited by thedogfoodyayho

The game generally needs more revolvers. And this one should be on the top of that list.

And yeah, they should definitely not use that Arma model but make a new one, because that is one messed up reproduction.

Do they share ammo with anything else? My best guess is that guns are more likely to be added if the ammo isn't unique.

They don't but I've heard of people putting .32 in them. Although they don't share ammo the ammo has continued to be made as the weapon is still in use by some Eastern European government agencies including the Russian post office. Also nothing shares ammo with the M4.

Edited by Flembo

They don't but I've heard of people putting .32 in them. Although they don't share ammo the ammo has continued to be made as the weapon is still in use by some Eastern European government agencies including the Russian post office. Also nothing shares ammo with the M4.

They will probably add an M16A-2/4 at some point.

The Soviets also made ammo up to the 1980s, so theres plenty of military surplus around along with commercial ammo.

These guns will likely still be used for years as they're almost indestructible. Hell, the Soviet soldiers loved them so much they often prefered them over the Tokarev, mainly becuase of simplicity and accuracy, and they were only fully replaced by the late 1950s.

There are two million floating around and most probably weren't sent to Africa like the DPs and other weapons.

They are reasonably common in Russia apparently, and they were used in Kazakhstan (which chernarus is right next to) up to the late 90s and 2000s. I'de say if we get a .357, then we need the notorious Nagant.

I dug up this gun at his dacha and was shocked finding) 
of course yes

Huh? I don't quite understand.

Do you mean you literally dug the gun out of the ground at a battlefield or something?

Huh? I don't quite understand.

Do you mean you literally dug the gun out of the ground at a battlefield or something?

In real life. This gun is at my home, but his condition is very rusty)

In real life. This gun is at my home, but his condition is very rusty)

Awsome :)

• Like 1

Fits the environment perfectly, looks awesome, has a more powerful round than Magnum but can only be hand loaded (perfect balancing without defying realism  :wub:). Would love to see it, there aren't even any cons.

has a more powerful round than Magnum

What?

Nagant commercial: 98 grains 675 fps = 100 ft-lbs, .308 caliber

Nagant military surplus: 108 grains 915 fps = 200 ft-lbs, .308 caliber

.357 commercial: 158 grains 1235 fps = 535 ft-lbs, .358 caliber

• Like 1

What?

Nagant commercial: 98 grains 675 fps = 100 ft-lbs, .308 caliber

Nagant military surplus: 108 grains 915 fps = 200 ft-lbs, .308 caliber

.357 commercial: 158 grains 1235 fps = 535 ft-lbs, .358 caliber

Oops  :blush:

Fits the environment perfectly, looks awesome, has a more powerful round than Magnum but can only be hand loaded (perfect balancing without defying realism  :wub:). Would love to see it, there aren't even any cons.

The round is much smaller aswell. It won't hold any more stopping power than a Tokarev but may penetrate Kevlar better, also like the Tokarev.

Damn.. with i knew if a dev saw this. They should add somekind of "Dev was here!" Thingy.

Keep it up! we need more revolvers and amazing internal magazine weapons!

Unfortunately this was already shot down because it uses a gun-specific cartridge.

The only hope we have to see the Nagant at all (besides mods) is in some of the few re-chambered variants. However, people seem to flip their shit whenever the devs add anything that's not the exact realistic variant, so I wouldn't get hopes up for that, either.

Unfortunately this was already shot down because it uses a gun-specific cartridge.

The only hope we have to see the Nagant at all (besides mods) is in some of the few re-chambered variants. However, people seem to flip their shit whenever the devs add anything that's not the exact realistic variant, so I wouldn't get hopes up for that, either.

Don't forget they also shot down 5.45x39, though i do agree it's pretty much zil chance of this making it in, who knows... They may change they're minds on the whole ammo thing. I just wish there were more guns that shot this things food. (HMM maybe go insain here: Tokarev M1927...)

(HMM maybe go insain here: Tokarev M1927...)

thats a little bit farther than insanity there mate. thanks for bumping the thread by the way.

thats a little bit farther than insanity there mate. thanks for bumping the thread by the way.

Yeah, probably... if only though, that gun looks sick.

Since the devs dont make pistols spawn with their magazine (unrealistic and gay) pistols like these are good solution to finding a good gun ;)