Sign in to follow this  
ninjacalypse

VIDEO: Camping Coasties in DayZ

I get the jump on an unsuspecting coastie running around in Solnichniy.  What sick, twisted and demented things will I do to him?  *No items were duped and no servers were hopped in the making of this video*
(That's my kids coughing in the background.  We're all sick.  Didn't have FRAPS set up right)

Edited by NeedsFoodBadly
  • Like 7

You stripped-off in front of that kid.

You bad man.

I hope you don't find 'candy' anywhere on the map or it's lock-up-your-kids-time.

*2 minutes after this heartfelt encounter, young Johnny, kitted and ready to face the Apocalypse, succumbed to poison ivy...*

I'm surprised he didn't shoot you, oh wait you didn't have anything valuable anymore. Reddit, watch and learn, that's how you help new spawns (bonus points if that's me ur helping).

Your kids coughing is the best part tho.

I'm surprised he didn't shoot you, oh wait you didn't have anything valuable anymore. Reddit, watch and learn, that's how you help new spawns (bonus points if that's me ur helping).

Your kids coughing is the best part tho.

I guess my real point is some people take DayZ a little too seriously.  The complaints about bandits and people who KOS and the complaints about the people complaining about being killed and both sides telling the other they're playing the wrong way. 

There is no right or wrong way to play DayZ.  I can have just as much fun (if not more) running around in my underwear as I can in full milgear.  Super cool loot and awesome weapons isn't what made DayZ the phenomenon it is.  It's the interactions between players, good and bad.

In my opinion before you can truly understand and enjoy DayZ, you must be prepared to let go of everything.

• Like 2