rocket

Rolling Changelog: Stable Branch: 0.32.114557

Does that include hardcore servers?

I would think so.. 

Central Hive is now down for maintenance.. Nice!  Maybe we'll have the new patch in a bit.  Well, 3 hr downtime maybe.

The Central hive will be coming down momentarily for maintenance.

This will happen every wednesday from now on :)

From 0700 GMT and 3 hours ahead.

So dont expect a new patch today, according the the latest experimental branch changelog, Stabile will get the patch between the 5th and the 7th, so it might not happen today.

Does that include hardcore servers?

Yes it does, its also part of the Central HIVE, just on its own shard, remember? :)

Edited by Byrgesen

This will happen every wednesday from now on :)

From 0700 GMT and 3 hours ahead.

So dont expect a new patch today, according the the latest experimental branch changelog, Stabile will get the patch between the 5th and the 7th, so it might not happen today.

Yes it does, its also part of the Central HIVE, just on its own shard, remember? :)

I have no expectations from this.. But I sure can hope, and wish, for the patch to be released along with this Maintenance window... :)

Edited by Antykain

I have no expectations from this.. But I sure can hope, and wish, for the patch to be released along with this Maintenance window... :)

According to DayZDev twitter this is their message:

During scheduled maintenance 5 February 2014 GMT DayZ will update to 0.33 with following changelog: http://pastebin.com/ctBrHdDT  .

I think there will be an update to 0.33.

According to DayZDev twitter this is their message:

During scheduled maintenance 5 February 2014 GMT DayZ will update to 0.33 with following changelog: http://pastebin.com/ctBrHdDT  .

I think there will be an update to 0.33.

Servers will be update to .33.114926 when the patch goes live.  Experimental servers are running it still.  Experimental server were updated to the 114926 yesterday sometime.

Not see the updated changelog for it tho.

Edited by Antykain

Seems to me that we moderators and admins can't win.  If we delete all your whining we're evil but if we go easy on the whining we're just as evil and neglectful too.  How about you get a grip and try a little self-control, guys.  Some of you act like you don't know how to behave in front of a lady!

I think a certain amount of culling is needed. These forums are a mess to navigate and it's just frustrating to sort trough all the outbursts and whines in order to find the posts with some substance. The whiny people on this board will complain no matter what actions you take so listening to them doesn't really amount to anything. But by cracking down on low-quality posts we can at least open up the forum for proper discussion. Those are my two cents anyway.