Sign in to follow this  
blackflytr

suggestion against slaughter players....

hello survivors,

i know bandits and killing peoples is a hot topic.

my suggestion what i think is simple.

killing more then 5 peoples the hero becomes "Sick". kinda berserk status.

-hands are shaking for rage (aiming is impossible)

-the view is kinda red bloor.

-screaming!

at the end the hero becomes uncontrolable and becomes a zombie with nice loot?

my suggestion for this berserk cure is: smoke some weed and wait 15-30min.

this should stop obviously the slaughting other players.

i hope dayz becomes more player vs zombie :)

what do you think about my suggestion!?

ps: sry my english isnt my main langue but should be enough for sharing my mind ^^

ähhhh, NEIN....

ps: sorry my english isn't my native language but should be enough for sharing my mind ^^

• Like 1

its hard to downvote anything involving drug abuse, but nevertheless - nope.

• Like 1

You're obviously high as F'ck!

It's not the Bandits who are to blame, it's the KoS spawn/coast campers who are.

If you do not want to get killed as often, improve your level of skill, be more cautious or find a lower populated servers, and avoid places like NWAF/Cherno/Elektro/NEAS ect. during prime time for that server.

I personally enjoy the threat that Bandits/KoS'rs give to my gameplay, it makes me act more thoughtfully and take notice of more things before just charging into a place, and as this game grows, there will be more to do and thus lowering the amount of times Bandits/KoS'rs kill people, because there will be more to do, like base building, those Bandits/KoS'rs won't be wanting to draw attention to them from a vengfull player or players who find their base and take revenge, lol...

It's not the Bandits who are to blame, it's the KoS spawn/coast campers who are.

If you do not want to get killed as often, improve your level of skill, be more cautious or find a lower populated servers, and avoid places like NWAF/Cherno/Elektro/NEAS ect. during prime time for that server.

I personally enjoy the threat that Bandits/KoS'rs give to my gameplay, it makes me act more thoughtfully and take notice of more things before just charging into a place, and as this game grows, there will be more to do and thus lowering the amount of times Bandits/KoS'rs kill people, because there will be more to do, like base building, those Bandits/KoS'rs won't be wanting to draw attention to them from a vengfull player or players who find their base and take revenge, lol...

well ok.

seem nonstop-PK is standard on dayz without any penaltys.

looks like its okay for the most players here, so i dont care this anymore.

mod u can close this topic :)

@trolls try atleast to be funny ^^

How are there no penalties? When you shoot, others shoot back. That's enough of a penalty. If you can defend yourself from bandits then it's not an issue and shouldn't be ever discussed on these forums.