P3Nn

Where can i find weed in game?

Has anyone got a spare oz in their back pack?

In these desperate apocalyptic time's my character needs to get high.

I will happily swap a Magnum for a good smoke of any Sativa. Sure it might turn me into a Zombie and i'll probably end up running around trying to tickle the Zombies but the side effects are worth it.

On a serious note in game weed would provide a good currency to trade with players! And if i was in a Zombie apocalypse i would definitely set up base, a grow op and get really fucking high?

Is anyone with me or am i a lone stoner?

Regards,

P3Nn  :lol:   

• Like 13

The climate of Chernarus isn't conducive with cultivating a good crop unfortunately.

Hopefully as SA develops we will be able to find hydroponics and fix up a generator. All those abandoned houses could finally have some sort of use as long as we can find a load of vietnamese to look after them for us.

Basically you will have to stick to the limited supplies of opiates out there for now.

Edited by MadMags
  • Like 1

lol lone stoner, you wanna do the drugs keep it to irl as not much point in game imo! :P

Game needs alcohol. I want to drink so much that I black out and my character does things without my explicit permission.

• Like 9

Yes and no hehe.

Yes i would like to smoke, but no its most likely not a good idea tbh.
Slowed reflexes, coughing, blurred vision. Does not sound ideal for a apocalyptic scenario :)

Plus, who dries it and cures it? Smoking it directly from the plant is not fun at all, it needs at least 1 month before its remotely wortk smoking, both taste and effect wise :)

• Like 2

The climate of Chernarus isn't conducive with cultivating a good crop unfortunately.

Hopefully as SA develops we will be able to find hydroponics and fix up a generator. All those abandoned houses could finally have some sort of use as long as we can find a load of vietnamese to look after them for us.

Basically you will have to stick to the limited supplies of opiates out there for now.

You might have got a point there. If this plan is to go ahead we could make Cheranarus the new Amsterdam. The new weed capital of the Zombie Apocalyptic world.

I am yet to encounter any decent opiates. I've tried snorting the Vitamin Tablets but they did not have much effect.

• Like 3

lol lone stoner, you wanna do the drugs keep it to irl as not much point in game imo! :P

Tell GTA V and Saints Row that oh i forgot that they're games created for novelty value.

Game needs alcohol. I want to drink so much that I black out and my character does things without my explicit permission.

Yes you are correct. I think all chars in DayZ must be recovering alcoholics and when they don't get their fix they black out.

Yes and no hehe.

Yes i would like to smoke, but no its most likely not a good idea tbh.

Slowed reflexes, coughing, blurred vision. Does not sound ideal for a apocalyptic scenario :)

Plus, who dries it and cures it? Smoking it directly from the plant is not fun at all, it needs at least 1 month before its remotely wortk smoking, both taste and effect wise :)

Well i play high! Yes i'm not doing the physical work in game but i seem to have avoided death yet. 

Yes correct weed needs curing to create the ideal product packed with THC. If we had multiple houses with hydro we can ensure that there is always a crop ready for the citizens of Cheranus :)

• Like 2

Rofl i play high aswell, sometimes :)
Was merely thinking of a IRL scenario, similar to this haha.

But yeh, we need to set up a bootleg weed business in Cherno.
Can we use one of the big appartment buildings? Place guards and shit, so nobody comes along and grabs our harvest ;)

Yes you are correct. I think all chars in DayZ must be recovering alcoholics and when they don't get their fix they black out.

Is that why we dont have empty whiskey bottles anymore?

We have all you AA, and quit drinking :)

Edited by Byrgesen
  • Like 2

I'm afraid you will have to wait for it to be put ingame before you can yolo420blazeit.

• Like 2

Hello there

You have entire hospitals Inventory to root through and you want some skunk?

pedestrian!

Rgds

LoK

PS. Drugs in real life are bad, kids. Just say NO.

Edited by orlok
  • Like 6

Indica seeds would be able to grow there, but tbh those plants die if the temperature goes below 6C in the earth. So in chernarus( cold climatic area) you would have to grow them up yourself new every year. And that means you need new seeds every year Edited by deewd22

they added weed in the aftermath mod, never got to use it though

i think it could be useful as a mild painkiller, but if the environment doesnt suit growing then theres not much point putting it in

• Like 1

i think it could be useful as a mild painkiller, but if the environment doesnt suit growing then theres not much point putting it in

3c98bf0317a4f06c980d9dca637d446e.jpg

It would be way more easy to just spawn containers like these ^ in Hospitals instad of the whole growing and harvesting aspect.

Has anyone got a spare oz in their back pack?

In these desperate apocalyptic time's my character needs to get high.

I will happily swap a Magnum for a good smoke of any Sativa. Sure it might turn me into a Zombie and i'll probably end up running around trying to tickle the Zombies but the side effects are worth it.

On a serious note in game weed would provide a good currency to trade with players! And if i was in a Zombie apocalypse i would definitely set up base, a grow op and get really fucking high?

Is anyone with me or am i a lone stoner?

Regards,

P3Nn  :lol:  

Meth labs are going to be in the finished version of this game so I see this as being the form of currency you are looking for. Don't get me wrong, smoking weed would relax you, but it seems like it would dull the senses. Meth seems like a better choice due to it keeping you from getting tired for days on end. LOL

"Meth labs are going to be in the finished version of this game so I see this as being the form of currency you are looking for."

why do people keep saying this? no, they aren't, because that's retarded. Grow the fuck up you dumb kids, go out into the real world and get it out of your system there. 

such a boring fucking suggestion.

• Like 1

Tell GTA V and Saints Row that oh i forgot that they're games created for novelty value.

Hey don't take me wrong i got no problem with the idea or whatever, i just don't think it's good for this style of game is all.

• Like 1