Sign in to follow this  
Sooden

Things you think will never make it into Dazy

Bit of fun and though it would be interesting to see peoples more random ideas.  These are the type of ideas that aren't worthy of the suggestion section, cus you think they will never happen.

Ideas need to be reasonable but will probably never be added. So not things like an Xbox, dragons, Ninja Zombies, your pets, magic, mech suits, Chuck Norris, Pac man, you get the idea. But still try to think outside the box, not boring stuff like Jets or Nukes..

I will start with:

Hats

Cooking pot helmet ( Rope, duct tap and cooking pot.)

Tinfoil hats (Thought protection)

Singing LED bobble hat (maybe x-mas hat)

Weapons

Spear (Sticks +blade)

Nunchucks (retail and craftable, Wood + rope or chain)

Metal storm weapons systems (Hand guns only)

Tools

Dentist drill (Used on captive to put them in shock)

Makeshift water filters (you seen them on the web. old water bottle + charcoal + cotton + grit and so on)

Magnifying glass to make fire (From optics. Good idea but probably to fussy to make it)

Constructible

Bin-bag camp sites (Camps made out of junk parts and trash)

Water collectors (Barrels and bins you can place, fill when it rains)

Tree house (lets all be Ewoks)

Misc

Steal plating for cars or makeshift body Armour.

Ideas need to be reasonable but will probably never be added. So not things like an Xbox, dragons, Ninja Zombies, your pets, magic, mech suits, Chuck Norris, Pac man, you get the idea. But still try to think outside the box, not boring stuff like Jets or Nukes..

So no kangaroos then... Darn

• Like 3

Traps that persist on server throught restart if not triggered :(

• Like 4

The loss of kos and bringing of world peace.

Zombie cure.

but seriously, I'd love to see people turn into zombies after they die, and then roam around the area for people to kill and loot the zombie corpse for what you had. I just feel like it would be too much effort to put into the game.

So no kangaroos then... Darn

imported Kangaroo meat in shops :P Mwahahaha!

portable radio.

so i can place it in my warehouse and play gunshot sounds to scare people away from my beans      :beans:    :thumbsup: 

• Like 4

portable radio.

so i can place it in my warehouse and play gunshot sounds to scare people away from my beans      :beans:    :thumbsup:

• Like 8

Some more Zombie goodness.

* Crawling Zombie torsos trying to knock you off your feet (I mean to say, they are dead anyway, so they can do that)

* Impale Zombie corpses on fences, poles or self-made things to impale them on (nasty, isn't it?)

* Rare Zombie flash mobs :o

//Edit: Oh yeah and fireworks! I want to throw some things that just go bang for the fun of it (and maybe tactically confuse opponents, haha)

On that thought: a flaregun. 

Edited by damagefilter
  • Like 1

Some more Zombie goodness.

* Crawling Zombie torsos trying to knock you off your feet (I mean to say, they are dead anyway, so they can do that)

* Impale Zombie corpses on fences, poles or self-made things to impale them on (nasty, isn't it?)

* Rare Zombie flash mobs :o

//Edit: Oh yeah and fireworks! I want to throw some things that just go bang for the fun of it (and maybe tactically confuse opponents, haha)

On that thought: a flaregun. 

beans for fireworks :)

Spears would be awesome! The one thing I would love to see in this game that I don't know is possible in enough time for this game to still be relevant, is total freedom in crafting. I've always wanted a video game that had crafting that could craft pretty much anything you could think of. Know the recipe for dynamite and have the right gear and chemicals; done. Want to make some crazy contraption a la Garry's Mod that is physically possible to make; done. I know its not a possibility but they really should have an incredibly in depth crafting system.

3PP balancing.

This was already done when they added 1pp only option for servers.

Spears would be awesome! The one thing I would love to see in this game that I don't know is possible in enough time for this game to still be relevant, is total freedom in crafting. I've always wanted a video game that had crafting that could craft pretty much anything you could think of. Know the recipe for dynamite and have the right gear and chemicals; done. Want to make some crazy contraption a la Garry's Mod that is physically possible to make; done. I know its not a possibility but they really should have an incredibly in depth crafting system.

This was already done when they added 1pp only option for servers.

Was reading one of Rockets older interviews (lost the page) and it seems like they just make all the tools they can think of , then see if they can fit them into the game (when they find a use for them). So I guess crafting is gonna be a big and expandable part of the game

The loss of kos and bringing of world peace.

Zombie cure.

but seriously, I'd love to see people turn into zombies after they die, and then roam around the area for people to kill and loot the zombie corpse for what you had. I just feel like it would be too much effort to put into the game.

The idea is solid, and actually could be implemented by the factor of the status " infected "

if you get infected somehow and then die your character gets up as zombie again... your loot? well if you can kill your old body you can have it back :D

would be quite a nice feat in my opinion... and unique too