Sign in to follow this  
Pumpkins

Bad case of diarrhea

Hello,

My suggestion is to expand the sickness system, so let's talk about it. ;)
Atm you can get sick by eating rotten food or drinking unclean water and If I'm not wrong by drinking or eating too much too.
Drinking or eating too much makes you puke and dehydrates you.

Suggestion:

Eating rotten food, raw meat or drinking dirty water without treating fast should cases diarrhea.
First you get some msgs telling you that you don't feel good and your belly hurts. If you don't have any medicine to use the sickness will get worse.

After a while you will get one last warning: "Prepare your anus".
A few secs later your character will squat involuntary and dump on the floor, If you have pants on you will shit your pants full destroying all contents. That's why you should remove the pants when you get the last warning.
After shiting your belly empty you will be dehydrated having the urge to drink.

A cure for diarrhea could be antibiotics or eating banana in good condition. Eating apple or beans :beans:  would speed up or boost the sickness.

What you guys think about it?!

Imo would be funny to see bad bandits having some trouble or forcing ppl to wear your dirty pants. :lol:

• Like 5

Well I dont think taking a shit will make it into the game + I dont think we need any more or less funny features in DayZ. People do enough stupid things in DayZ to create funny moments. Adding some overdrawn poop-system will just make funny moments silly.

wow - ' you will shit your pants full destroying all contents' erm, ok.

everything inside would get "ruined" if you don't remove quickly

I don't recommend this, but i do recommend normal pooing, and you should poo Cookies

There are already toilets in the game. Another way to heal diahrrea could be using it for a while.

This is a legitimate suggestion, however, the Reddit folk that roams this forums finds murder and death more natural than taking a dump so there's not much hope for it.

• Like 1

I would knock out a bandit then eat some roten food and shit on his face.......he would pray for me to kill him.

• Like 2

Im laughing so hard, i immediately thought of critkal's commentary of Dont Shit Your Pants.

Murder and death IS more natural than taking a shit in videogames. Full stop.

Disgusting and unnecessary.

Yeah, so? Name one game before DayZ that offered full loot PvP. If it could pioneer persistent world with no PvP restrictions it might as well pioneer poop. I played The Sims - characters do poop in that game but it's not all that disgusting.

• Like 1

Yeah, so? Name one game before DayZ that offered full loot PvP. If it could pioneer persistent world with no PvP restrictions it might as well pioneer poop. I played The Sims - characters do poop in that game but it's not all that disgusting.

Ultima Online.

Lets pioneer poop!!!!

Great idea however possibly only have it contaminate food in your pants? not destroy all items?

However great idea maybe in a year or something it will get introduced *fingers crossed*

• Like 1

IMHO a feature like this should be added, but because it is nasty and it is alpha we should poo bunnies.