Sign in to follow this  
wild_man

System for play DayZ best you can

oK sometime I play like noob

my shoot is bad I panic and maybe I make bad decision is cost me everything :huh:

but sometime I play pretty good like badass B)

so I analyse why is and now I only play dayz when I have time for and I make 100% preparations in my environment and my mind

here is my system for playing best I can play and get maximum enjoy from this awesome game that have no mercy ;)

#1 Preparations
best mouse/keyboard/headset/pc you can get
it don't need to be too much expensive but for sure get best you can because this is interface between you and dayz world and have big affect on everything
have all setting 100% perfect for you like mouse sensitivity, volume, screen brightness all matter small amount but is adding up this shit
experiment with key binds also, if you have extra mouse button USE this example I put free look on my mouse and is give left hand more time for other things
Good comfort chair good position desk etc and no distractions
have cold drinks and snacks etc ready close to you so when you want you don't break 'spell' by going downstairs to kitchen
I also put bucket next to chair for toilet business, I make joke

#2 Focus
Is difficult one some guys having trouble, I play chess and read so for me sit down focus on one thing don't let brain doing random journey is easy 2nd nature thing
I recommend if you having trouble stay focus try to relax yourself and practise this
also turn off phone for 2 hours, tell dad 'DONT DISTURB' and immerse 100% in the game
again is make small difference but everything help if you try to improve
also notice if you begin to lose concentration
stop to play for 10 minute stretch the legs and come beck when you feel in correct mind state

#3 good eyes for see movement and ears for listen
I know is obvious but I know guys who need glasses but don't always wear for play and for this reason they have disadvantage
this also include light in room you play graphic settings monitor size and distance from you, experiment and remember if you don't see you don't kill maybe you die

if you looting in town sometime STOP

stay hide in building make no move and listen

is amaze for me how many time this tactic get me some kills or save my character life

#4 quick for react and accurate shoot
again is maybe obvious, for me boxing help me with hand eye coordinate and quick control reactions
also I play too much arma 3 armoury for practise shoot and snipe
make so you have also maximum control of character play game like Mozart play piano so what happen in player mind character is doing exact and instant thing
my girl say me when she watch me play pc game is like my hands doing dance on keyboard, is true
be light on the keys and trust muscle memory for this

#5 full awareness of situation around
Free look is awesome
I play 1st person only and I never stop to use this feature
always look around and be aware of situation
notice - cover, concealment, terrain, route for escape if something happen
never stop to look and observe is make MASSIVE DIFFERENCE for your chance of survive

#6 tactical mind understand how to use terrain for advantage always plan ahead 2 steps
this connect to #5
use information you getting in clever way
don't go across open field to save 1 minute of game time because you losing 1 hour if some guy put you on the beach
don't skyline yourself walk on top of ridge etc, keep always low signature of visibility

use treeline
scout around sometime stop in good position for see around and wait and watch, take time DAYZ IS NOT RACE

#7 complete knowledge and understanding for guns/ammo/range/damage/penetrations/bullet drop etc
again go to armoury and also learn from experience
also read about there is info for this on forums on reddit and youtube
FILL YOUR BRAIN WITH THIS SHIT

#8 NO PANIC
Relax always
you hear shots? ok, continue to breathe, if you doing like we say before and stay aware go to closer cover assess situation with information from game
where is attack coming?
how many?
what guns is?
BUT #1 WHEN THIS HAPPEN IS RELAX STAY CALM MAINTAIN FULL CONTROL
Panic get you dead everytime

#9 Trust yourself
When you know everything is good you feel comfortable, game settings are perfect for you no distractions you are in the zone
enjoy this feeling and realise is because you doing everything correct to give best chance of win
Give instinct trust and try don't think about nothing
empty mind and let 100,000's years of evolution survival machine do business for you
when I play my best I feel like passenger like I watch myself play

#10 Enjoy
is game for fun
everybody who play don't want to die but is happen
when you looking YOU ARE DEAD SCREEN don't feel sad or make rage
think only what you can do next time for improve
sometime you don't know what happen, well answer is next time maybe go more slow pay attention
point is don't associate this screen with negative emotion
feel excite for next life and feel good because you just learn important value lesson AND THIS MAKE YOU STRONGER BETTER PLAYER

Edited by KoS
  • Like 5

may beanz be with you  :)

but sometimes death comes with bad luck, not because you playing like noob  :)

• Like 1

may beanz be with you  :)

You can minimize bad luck factor.

• Like 2

is true ;)

Bad luck also glitch and hacker :o

when you die but is not your fault is more reason not to worry nothing :)

Edited by KoS
  • Like 1

You can minimize bad luck factor.

depends on which way look to it  :)

anyway about minimize luck factor can't disagree