Sign in to follow this  
Draco122

Duct Tape Mouth + Rope Tying

A possible use I imagined for Duct Tape is being able to tape up a handcuffed victims mouth preventing them from talking. While a victim has his/her mouth taped up, direct communication is disabled. This could prevent a potential capturee from saying anything you don't like and just an idea to get them to shut up.

It can also have other potential effects such as preventing people from vomiting and in essence, kill them by having them choke on their own vomit.

Additionally perhaps have Rope function as a means to tying up individuals over handcuffs, it's longer to perform yes but takes longer to break out of it once its fully completed. It could also spell for players to tie victims to objects, like a tree or lamp post so they are stuck in that location and can only move in a set area or function as a crude "leash" allowing your captured victim to follow you as a slave (or potentially a human pack mule)

• Like 8

NICE! tie them to a lamp post, and fire a shot in the air for the zed's to come! Dinner my little beasts!

Sweeet :D

• Like 3

First thing that came up in my head was also trying to tie people up, then I saw a lamp post and was thinking could I hang people to mark my territory..

• Like 2

NICE! tie them to a lamp post, and fire a shot in the air for the zed's to come! Dinner my little beasts!

Oh how i would love this.

I thought this would already have been a plan to implement,  I mean every player thinks what we can do with tape and rope, I will be very said if this does not get added 

Oh how i would love this.

the death by hanging doesn't sound bad neither.... Let the seagulls pick their eyes out after they are dead! Yes!

or function as a crude "leash" allowing your captured victim to follow you as a slave (or potentially a human pack mule)

+1 Human backpack mule!

pros - Giving people value and slighly cut down on kos because every bandit needs one

cons  - player combat logs and takes all the loot they were muleling for you

Edited by Dr Rok3rs

the death by hanging doesn't sound bad neither.... Let the seagulls pick their eyes out after they are dead! Yes!

The first thing i did with rope was somehow try to hang myself off a building cause i wanted to commit suicide, i was a very sad suicidal maniac that day

Basically this fits into my kidnapping thread I had posted earlier. I need to unleash something very dark inside my being and this game will be my catalyst. After many gruesome events happen maybe Ill be content to play the game "normally"... maybe..

I was playing Dayz the other day, and an idea came to my head, immediatly shared it with my frinds, now with all of you guys.

I imagined if you could tie some zombies to poles stuck inside the ground outside a house, surrounding it in a sircle, a safety perimeter to alert you of the presence of an intruder.

Ofc, this should be implemented later when ther`s some sort of base building, so you can actually benefit from it)

• Like 1

Pretend that you're going execution style, when he ain't dead after shot he goes... "what?! Ha you missed you blind F***" and you go "I think you'll find my marksmanship was deadly accurate" as you sneak away chuckling.
  • Like 1