S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Dust

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.S. Survival Guide [Complete] [Update on May 30th]

Earns a Sticky?  

183 members have voted

1. 1. Alot of people say this needs a Sticky?

• Sure, its a good guide.
    • Nope It blows.
    • Im not sure, but you have my beanz sir.

Good stuff dude!

Reserved for comment when topic is finished.

Very well laid out, a-bit too formal, i doubt any beginner will read, and i doubt many of them know about the forum :( :beans:  You have my beans

It's really good though.

Edited by Ted_Youtube
  • Like 1

There are military bases in the following locations which you seem to have missed out :)

Zelengorsk (On the southern edge, a few barracks and a building with a jail)

Green Mountain (Big antenna thing and a building with a jail in it, I think there may be some barracks as well, but I can't remember)

South East of Vybor (Three barracks and a building with a jail in it)

All of the above locations will spawn military loot, unless someone else got there first.

Good luck on your travels :)

• Like 1

There are military bases in the following locations which you seem to have missed out :)

Zelengorsk (On the southern edge, a few barracks and a building with a jail)

Green Mountain (Big antenna thing and a building with a jail in it, I think there may be some barracks as well, but I can't remember)

South East of Vybor (Three barracks and a building with a jail in it)

All of the above locations will spawn military loot, unless someone else got there first.

Good luck on your travels :)

Im just doing a general guide, anyone can use the DayZDB map to find other locations this guide is meant to be used as a Starting out then find your own way type of thing.

Edited by S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Dust

I have to disagree with your choice of map. While it shows loot spawns and the like it is terrible for showing elevation. I'd recommend a new player to open a topographic map in order to more effectively use terrain features to scout cities/towns before entering. Otherwise this is a good start!

I have to disagree with your choice of map. While it shows loot spawns and the like it is terrible for showing elevation. I'd recommend a new player to open a topographic map in order to more effectively use terrain features to scout cities/towns before entering. Otherwise this is a good start!

There are multiple map choices, when i started out i used a combination of the DayZMod map from www.dayzmap.com and the www.dayzdb.com now that i made a complete map of char i dont use them really anymore.

• Like 1

Wow thanks this will be helpful, I'm a new player and will be using this.

BTW thank you all for such wonderful comments, and if its possible maybe i can earn a sticky when its done or has been earned? Also I have apparently hit the photograph limit for the forum is it possible to boost my limit for this thread only?

• Like 1

This deserves a sticky tbh, even more info then earlier.

This deserves a sticky tbh, even more info then earlier

Im updating it as i complete it at the bottom theres a red footnote saying tis updating as i finish it.

Good guide but calling magazine a clip ruined it for me .

Wish granted Clips and Clip exchanged for magazine and magazines. been working at this for hours sorry

The S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Guide is now Complete. Feel free to read and comment on it I would enjoy reading every single one good or bad. Im not here to fight my play style but its just a way that I play. If i helped you and think I deserve it beans are always delicious.

• Like 1

Dude you are legend, your thread needs to be stickied, no questions asked.

I'll just go ahead and join the s.t.a.l.k.e.r army, since my in-game name is Strelok! :P 

• Like 1

Dude you are legend, your thread needs to be stickied, no questions asked.

I'll just go ahead and join the s.t.a.l.k.e.r army, since my in-game name is Strelok! :P

Thanks for reading, and welcome back S.T.A.L.K.E.R. (thought I wish people would get a original stalker nickname sometimes :P

• Like 1

I believe the spawn points on your map need updated. As far as I know, the update they did last time removed spawns from the south western portion of the map. Also, as previously noted, there are some other military areas that you haven't noted.

Other than that. Awesome job! Beans for you.

A very good guide indeed, Didn't know a couple of things even though I have almost 100 playing hours and read alot of tips, watched videos ETC.

I'll definitely be joined the S.T.A.L.K.E.R army , because I play exactly like that :)

I believe the spawn points on your map need updated. As far as I know, the update they did last time removed spawns from the south western portion of the map. Also, as previously noted, there are some other military areas that you haven't noted.

Other than that. Awesome job! Beans for you.

I absed spawn points on where ive spawned before, when theres a more definitive list of where you can spawn ill update the map. Im also looking for a hi-def map of Chernarus so i can make a Stalker map.

A very good guide indeed, Didn't know a couple of things even though I have almost 100 playing hours and read alot of tips, watched videos ETC.

I'll definitely be joined the S.T.A.L.K.E.R army , because I play exactly like that :)

Ill add you to the Stalker list in the OP *new idea I thought of*

Thank you, Thank you!  Great post! 

Thanks,

Jrein476

No problem all for you guys and us S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 's out there

sticky sticky sticky, this needs to be a sticky, like now

• Like 1