TedZ

Suggest an Item Thread!

Whoever suggested "Fallout 3 plasma rifle" needs to go if they can't make serious suggestions.

My suggestions:

Tree/grass roots [that can be made into makeshift rope]

Rocks

Sticks

Makeshift hand-axe.

I laughed so much after seeing the non-serious weapons post.

"Fallout 3 Plasma Rifle", "Tactical Nuke", "Water Pistol"

Does OP seriously think people want these?

I would like to see duffel bags like the ones in the movie heat,or the game payday 2. I think everyone wants balaclavas of every color and design. I for one would like to see some more types of civilian clothing some stuff like business suits and the sleazy track suits. leather jackets of all colors and design. things like cover-alls for the mechanic types.lab coats with gloves and shoes to go with it.fast food worker or uniformed employee clothing. maybe the pipsi brewery employee outfit. with weapons doesn't matter much the bow is getting added and the MK22 both are things I've wanted since I started the game so any other weapons are just a bonus.

How about this weapon from Saints Row 4.

penetrator_bat.jpg

Or the regular dildo from Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.

hqdefault.jpg

I laughed so much after seeing the non-serious weapons post.

"Fallout 3 Plasma Rifle", "Tactical Nuke", "Water Pistol"

Does OP seriously think people want these?

I can almost see "water pistol" being a component for a MacGyvered flamethrower, but apart from that it is pretty damn silly.

Explosive arrows/bolts for bow ?

How, and why?

Where would you find them?

a tent or somthing like a tent to stash my items in it. Some kind a storage that I can reach after respawn even after server restart.

Just for atmosphere.  Radios in houses should be functional and when turned on should be broadcasting automated messages from EMERCOM randomly.  EMERCOM is the Russian version of Civil Defense.  Messages could be broadcast in multiple languages, such as English, Russian, French and German.

Also, EMERCOM Troop gear should be easy to find, I imagine they would have been deployed in droves to Cherno in the early days of crisis.

Rigid Airships.

Edited by Barnabus

How, and why?

Where would you find them?

Would be quite handy for zapping campers on top of Air Control Towers.

Make then craftable rather than findable

Edited by Barnabus

You know the "Bolt gun" will not be around for another 40k years right?

New:

• World: Prisons 
  • Item: Soap
  • Animation: Player now can drop the soap in prisons

Russian Maska-1 or Altyn Helmet:

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/8051/121340007775451.jpg

Russian OMOH standard urban camo:

http://www.sovietarmystuff.com/images/products/200803131141560.gorodpatched1.jpg

Fort Defender II heavy body armor:

http://spetsnaz.su/~supernaut/fort_defender-2_large.jpg

PMK Gas mask:

http://gasmasksrule.webs.com/100_2422.JPG

...And some kind of hooded camo clothing or just beige camo clothing so you could look like someone from S.T.A.L.K.E.R:

http://www.hdwallpapers.in/walls/stalker_clear_sky__4-normal.jpg

http://www.favewallpapers.com/12508-stalker-call%20of%20pripyat-stalker.-call%20of%20pripyat.html

nice picture, like this game. 

O yes, I would love to see my CZ75 in this game! :beans:

True or not:

I have an South American version (Colombian Army I think..) who is painted black and not with any other finish to it.

What I heard was in fact they liked them that way, it was more easy to sand down and apply new paint to prevent rust, true or not - I like the story/ rumours about it hehe...

You'll never guess what the CR75 is ingame.

I'd like to see various things that can be put together to form a ramshackle camp.

Tarps (that can be arranged in different ways)

Camo netting

Barbed wire

Tin cans as an alarm system

Fences made from random bits of wood (pallets etc)

Tool boxes to make Caches with. I'll copy my comment from another post.

Caches would require a toolbox, you could get different size boxes, ones large enough to fit rifles would be very rare and heavy (imagine a military foot locker, a little smaller than that) You would most likey need a vehicle to transport these long distances, smaller toolboxes would fit pistols (maybe a sawn off), food, ammo, a knife, a map, those kind of things (not much of it) and would be rare. You would bury a toolbox in the ground and leave some form of marking or maybe you could even mark your map where they are, once you've made the cache you could activate it and select "mark map" or something for that. Caches could be dug up and reused.

These tool boxes would require a key to open. If you didn't have a key and wanted to open one you would destroy the tool box (and so the cache) in the process of opening it.

Edited by Agentstapler

HEROIN

I actually really like that idea, We could find junkies stashes from the pre apocalypse and use it in place of morphine (they're basically the same, heroin is a bit stronger).

I actually really like that idea, We could find junkies stashes from the pre apocalypse and use it in place of morphine (they're basically the same, heroin is a bit stronger).

Exacty, It could have some different uses. It would be funny to just poke someone with a syringe full dirty H without them knowing. A message pops up on their screen indicating they have been "pierced with a sharp object". They are then a babbling mess on the floor within minutes depending on the dosage

Chisel - Can fit in your backpack to mine stones

Toolbox- stores hammer, chisel, hacksaw , wrench, duct dape, etc

I second the shemagh. But with two configurations - the bandit face mask, and the hero neck scarf.