FoOKaa

Farts (serious discussion)

So as the title suggests what do you guys think about farting ? In game ofc...

It says now "my stomach grumbles violently" so at that point the guy should do a fart right ? Would be funny as fuck :D

Just imagine, your holed up in some house under attack and need food desperately, so while your hiding recovering from your 1st exchange of fire with the guy outside you quickl.y open a couple tins of beans "munch munch munch" then "Parrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappp" and BAM, he hears you fart oO It gives away your flipping position and now your dead hahahahahahha lol

You could even have a random fart system maybe dependant on food intake ? lol

Anyway I think it could be a good feature maybe, oh and +1 to the beard growing and shaving idea :D

• Like 7

Its not as far fetched as you may think - shitting may well be added at some point.

• Like 4

I say we have a chance to violently shit our pants like in SS13

• Like 3

Its not as far fetched as you may think - shitting may well be added at some point.

I hope not. I like the realistic approach in this game, and it would make some hilarious situations, but after some time it would be just a pain in the ass.

Edited by skin_head_army
  • Like 6

I hope not. I like the realistic approach in this game, and it would make some hilarious situations, but after some time it would be just a pain in the ass.

Shitting would be "a pain in the ass," you say? Irony, you sweet, sweet mistress...

Edited by Nereus77
  • Like 11

Then every dead player you see will have a pile near or on top of him, bandits will love this. =P

• Like 1

We should use this as a new form of cheating punishment. They can play, but shit themselves uncontrollably to the point that their body withers away and they die.

Over and over.

Edited by Rage VG
  • Like 10

I'm sorry but "Serious discussion" and "Farts" can't have any less correlation. What i'm trying to say is that there will be fart jokes, when is another question we will just have to wait to be answered.

I don't see why stomach grumbling should be connected to farting, unless you're eating air to fill it XD

Sorry, had to write this :D

Only if you eat very spicy food...

Yeah, yeah, yeah. No need to make it that obvious. I knew what I was posting.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. No need to make it that obvious. I knew what I was posting.

You should have just posted the definition of irony.

He might have understood that it was a pun but he doesn't seem to know what ironic means.

I have nothing against it being implemented, it would just be the biggest troll though to be discovered because you farted.

Meh, my group of 8 guys goes around in direct chat making fart noises so hell why not. It'd save us some breath.

Nothing better than to come running behind a beach noob and leaning down and letting out a phatty in direct chat then bolting into the bushes.

It would also be great for the moments when your stalking that Bolota sniper and your right on his heals then outa no where. PPPpppHhhFFFtt...Spotted!

Edited by RyBo

I don`t get why certain people want shitting, farting and pissing in video games just to make them more "realistic"

Everyone knows that everyone is just going to kill people and then shit all over their corpses

at best you`re in the woods and it`s just a small inconvenience and you`d need a slot for toilet paper

At worst you`re in a desperate firefight, but why does it matter if you shit your pants when you`re fighting for your life, you`re not there to feel the underwear fabric sticking against the buttcheeks and the terrible smell. 

I don`t see what these body function features would add. 

Then when you shit... intsead of a pile, some bodies of survivors will have a ring of fire beside them...... 8-)

I don`t get why certain people want shitting, farting and pissing in video games just to make them more "realistic"

Everyone knows that everyone is just going to kill people and then shit all over their corpses

at best you`re in the woods and it`s just a small inconvenience and you`d need a slot for toilet paper

At worst you`re in a desperate firefight, but why does it matter if you shit your pants when you`re fighting for your life, you`re not there to feel the underwear fabric sticking against the buttcheeks and the terrible smell. 

I don`t see what these body function features would add. 

You make a point. While being shot at pissing/shitting is going to be the last thing your worried about. Your just gonna fill your load and keep on fighting.

It would cause you to have to replace your pants and possibly your boots. Eating beans all day...your gonna need new boots too. As for farting it would be really only be for the moments when your being stealthy.

So both in a game are really just for the luls & trolls.

But in the Dayz survivor aspect I'd say you have to have it. With the crap you eat in this game so far you would have some terrible mud butt. Add in drinking from ponds etc your going to get dysentery and without medic help your dead.

So since you already are going to pee and poo why not fart too. It only makes sence personaly. It would be werid not to at that point...

Pluse a fart makes everyone laugh...

Good idea/question OP.

Edited by RyBo
  • Like 1

You make a point. While being shot at pissing/shitting is going to be the last thing your worried about. Your just gonna fill your load and keep on fighting.

It would cause you to have to replace your pants and possibly your boots. Eating beans all day...your gonna need new boots too. As for farting it would be really only be for the moments when your being stealthy.

So both in a game are really just for the luls & trolls.

But in the Dayz survivor aspect I'd say you have to have it. With the crap you eat in this game so far you would have some terrible mud butt. Add in drinking from ponds etc your going to get dysentery and without medic help your dead.

So since you already are going to pee and poo why not fart too. It only makes sence personaly. It would be werid not to at that point...

The farting while in stealth argument is so stupid

Doesn`t anyone have any control over their sphincters? Are you telling me you can`t let out a silent one at formal dinners, when holding a presentation etc..?

And ok, in this kind of environment you`d be catching all kinds of diseases that give you diarrhea and get alot of digestion problems

but can`t they just be listed as symptoms, instead of actually having your character spray shit all over the place?

• Like 1

The farting while in stealth argument is so stupid

Doesn`t anyone have any control over their sphincters? Are you telling me you can`t let out a silent one at formal dinners, when holding a presentation etc..?

And ok, in this kind of environment you`d be catching all kinds of diseases that give you diarrhea and get alot of digestion problems

but can`t they just be listed as symptoms, instead of actually having your character spray shit all over the place?

Not when I or anyone has dysentery.....

It's a sight to see a grown man crying cause his bowels are uttterly uncontrolable. So yeah it is a valid agrument...

I do like the Symptons idea though. That may be a better route. Such as getting dysentery then after 30mins your pants start taking damage etc.

Edited by RyBo

Of course you'd get bastards who'd pee into empty bottles and then forcefeed it to new-spawns :huh:

Imagine if you died because of over shitting

Nuh uh, I have a better situation.

Imagine you just ate like 3 cans of beans and then you wanna go do some camping. So you go prone in a bush and suddenly you get messages like:

My belly hurts.

You just made a nasty, violent fart.

I think I'm going to shit my pants.

You can't hold it back much longer.

Something just came out.

Meanwhile your character does farting, pain sounds n shit and attracts all zombies near you and players a like.

Or imagine you knock someone unconscious and you poop all over him. So when he gets up he's covered in shit.

Edited by raynor009
  • Like 1