mooky32

The day in the life of an utter expert

This will be equally uncomfortable for you to read friend, I am a married man. My wife was an aspiring model in her youth but she has now looked after by her adoring husband and only has to worry about her next vacation. Gaming is fun but looked to your loved ones for the real inspiration of life. Sure I can dominate a computer game but hey - its just a game. Peace to you my friend.

Well if its just a game why are you bragging? I'm sure your wife/husband is proud you are good at DayZ

Doesn't bring enough ammo to kill hordes of noobs and decides to camp Elektro? Story sounds pretty pleb tier to me bro. Keep trying though.

Couple of facts, I was low on ammo and I was rectifying that by shopping in my town. Also I don't camp which I despise. I may use a vantage for visibility and then will hunt my prey with the skill of a ninja combined with the best aspects of James bond and Rambo. Your ignorance on this is forgiven, you meant no harm, go in peace friend.

Well if its just a game why are you bragging? I'm sure your wife/husband is proud you are good at DayZ

Hey please hold out the olive branch friend. I don't believe in cheating the readers out of accurate depictions of my skill. It would be wrong of me and they deserve better. As for the flame bait rubbish that comes up when someone talks straight - disgraceful.

• Like 1

do-not-feed-the-trolls.jpg

Those kind of comments are a little old Baker, come on buddy, join the conversation in a constructive way. It's about entertaining the readers and creating an open and diverse thread centered on me.

• Like 4

Hey please hold out the olive branch friend. I don't believe in cheating the readers out of accurate depictions of my skill. It would be wrong of me and they deserve better. As for the flame bait rubbish that comes up when someone talks straight - disgraceful.

This just shows your ignorance. You said this would be interesting to the top players. Obviously there is a way to know if you are the top, and likely, people look at who's their competition. This means there is no need for bragging, idiot.

Oh so it is disgraceful to take the chance that you could be a lesbian/gay? Gay marriage is legal now, and if you don't know, there ARE husband and wives in gay marriage. It is disgraceful for you to think that husband and wives are for "straights only." Not to mention that GIRLS do play DayZ, and there is probably a married lesbian out there. Sexist and homophobic.

Edited by Space Milk

Video or it didn't happen.

As for calling yourself 'elite' on a video game? Is that like getting a blue ribbon at the special olympics? People play this game as entertainment, not as a serious competition to show superiority over one another. Pretty much says you have nothing going for you in real life so you have to brag about virtual exploits.

Tell me what server you play on and what times you play. I'll find you and force you to drink some bleach. You can brag about how awesome you are while gargling on cleaning products.

• Like 4

Honestly... this was very entertaining... i just dont get how so many miss the humor :huh:  It makes it funnier i suppose...

And mooky32, im sure your awesomeness while shine through the ages, a legend is born, many generations from now most will think you were just a myth :D

• Like 3

This just shows your ignorance. You said this would be interesting to the top players. Obviously there is a way to know if you are the top, and likely, people look at who's their competition. This means there is no need for bragging, idiot.

Oh so it is disgraceful to take the chance that you could be a lesbian/gay? Gay marriage is legal now, and if you don't know, there ARE husband and wives in gay marriage. It is disgraceful for you to think that husband and wives are for "straights only." Not to mention that GIRLS do play DayZ, and there is probably a married lesbian out there. Sexist and homophobic.

Wow I was being friendly and how did you get to the point of the anti-gay lesbian nonsense. Live and let live man, don't try and paint me as anything accept a person whos confidence offends you. Go in peace friend - shake on it?

• Like 1

Wow I was being friendly and how did you get to the point of the anti-gay lesbian nonsense. Live and let live man, don't try and paint me as anything accept a person whos confidence offends you. Go in peace friend - shake on it?

You are seriously deluding your anti gay sexist self.

You are seriously deluding your anti gay sexist self.

His story was stupid, but he isn't being sexist saying he has a wife. god damn LGBT people have to make everything about gay rights.

Honestly... this was very entertaining... i just dont get how so many miss the humor :huh:  It makes it funnier i suppose...

And mooky32, im sure your awesomeness while shine through the ages, a legend is born, many generations from now most will think you were just a myth :D

KingOchaos, a king amongst men indeed, you have tuned in on the frequency my friend (don't tell the others). I would like to be referred to simply as "Ace" in legend and my exploits spread only around the camp fire byaspiring survivors.

• Like 1

His story was stupid, but he isn't being sexist saying he has a wife. god damn LGBT people have to make everything about gay rights.

lol I'm straight.

the OP certainly seems to be an utter expert in spouting horse shit.

I see you sir and I see through you.

Name the server, a time and a location and I shall expose you to such a thrashing, I shall expose for all to see the pitiful state of what lies behind that fragile ego you seem to take such pride in displaying, blissfully ignorant it seems of just how ridiculous you are beginning to look.

Let us meet in combat sir and I shall delight in stripping you of what little dignity still clings awkwardly to you and shall display the act of utter emasculation and cruel domination here, in this very thread, through the medium of video for all to see.

Edited by LeeHarveyEnfield
  • Like 3

Video or it didn't happen.

As for calling yourself 'elite' on a video game? Is that like getting a blue ribbon at the special olympics? People play this game as entertainment, not as a serious competition to show superiority over one another. Pretty much says you have nothing going for you in real life so you have to brag about virtual exploits.

Tell me what server you play on and what times you play. I'll find you and force you to drink some bleach. You can brag about how awesome you are while gargling on cleaning products.

Please stop being offended by fact. I am not going to beat myself up about having a beautiful wife , a satisfying (and highly paid)job, and being skilled in this game to the point where I sometimes think I am having an out of body experience and viewing the work of a genius from above.

Also I would not be using your cleaning product for a breath freshner as I would kill you well before that ever became even a remote possibility. You would have to have the reflexes of a 12 year old tekken player on red bull to even draw before you were dead.

• Like 1

Please stop being offended by fact. I am not going to beat myself up about having a beautiful wife , a satisfying (and highly paid)job, and being skilled in this game to the point where I sometimes think I am having an out of body experience and viewing the work of a genius from above.

Also I would not be using your cleaning product for a breath freshner as I would kill you well before that ever became even a remote possibility. You would have to have the reflexes of a 12 year old tekken player on red bull to even draw before you were dead.

IF you are so good then why do you refuse to tell where you are and some details to meet?  

I bet you order your house wife.

Edited by Space Milk

the OP certainly seems to be an utter expert in spouting horse shit.

I see you sir and I see through you.

Name the server, a time and a location and I shall expose you to such a thrashing, I shall expose for all to see the pitiful state of what lies behind that fragile ego you seem to take such pride in displaying, blissfully ignorant it seems of just how ridiculous you are beginning to look.

Let us meet in combat sir and I shall delight in stripping you of what little dignity still clings awkwardly to you and shall display the act of utter emasculation and cruel domination here, in this very thread, through the medium of video for all to see.

Here we go! The internet tough guy routine. My ego is not fragile , I am naturally confident and will not bow to the altar of false modesty. As I have stated previously people deserve more and that includes you my friend.

This is not bait and  counter bait. Its a genuinely talented player explaining an event in plain language and dare I say it - honesty.

I will be back home on Friday (currently on business) and will happily meet up with you for fun and frolicks. Confrontation of friendly rivals is to be toasted!

• Like 1

Here we go! The internet tough guy routine. My ego is not fragile , I am naturally confident and will not bow to the altar of false modesty. As I have stated previously people deserve more and that includes you my friend.

This is not bait and  counter bait. Its a genuinely talented player explaining an event in plain language and dare I say it - honesty.

I will be back home on Friday (currently on business) and will happily meet up with you for fun and frolicks. Confrontation of friendly rivals is to be toasted!

Why not share it right now?  You practically went 6-1 on this.  Obviously us "untrained bambies" wouldn't be able to get a shot at you? RIght?

No, you are scared of sharing the details.

as I suspected, a half man.

Be respectful please Lee, I didn't insult you and promised to meet up with you. My job involves working away from home sometimes. Apologies for not be able to meet up with you. Go in peace.

• Like 2

Why not share it right now?  You practically went 6-1 on this.  Obviously us "untrained bambies" wouldn't be able to get a shot at you? RIght?

No, you are scared of sharing the details.

Hi friend, I shared my story in some detail, what more of the event would you like to confirm or for me to give more detail on?

• Like 3

Be respectful please Lee, I didn't insult you and promised to meet up with you. My job involves working away from home sometimes. Apologies for not be able to meet up with you. Go in peace.

You are on the forums right now... How come you cannot meet him right now?  Oh thats right, too scared to face him.  You'd probably are playing DayZ right now and trying to figure out a excuse.

Hi friend, I shared my story in some detail, what more of the event would you like to confirm or for me to give more detail on?

Oh my god you are slow.

You are on the forums right now... How come you cannot meet him right now?  Oh thats right, too scared to face him.  You'd probably are playing DayZ right now and trying to figure out a excuse.

I am in a hotel room using my works laptop to write these responses (not a great scenario, trust me!). I would love to be playing Dayz right now and continuing my legacy.

• Like 2