Sign in to follow this  
whenlinkattacks

mosin spawn locations?

It feels like the loot locations of Mosin have changed because i 

have spent a 2 days with other friends hopping in locations and 

have not found a Mosin.

If anyone has found one today or yesterday could you please give the location

information.

please do NOT reply with location information if you found your mosin more than 2 days ago

Found it in the house with the piano, in the industrial thingy with the steel stairs and elevated steel walkway, in one of those houses full of shoes, in a fire station.

Found it in the house with the piano, in the industrial thingy with the steel stairs and elevated steel walkway, in one of those houses full of shoes, in a fire station.

That would be the building I found mine in.  In the exact same location.

LOL i was shocked i died yesterday to a rather wierd event and literally the first thing i found when i respawned was a mossin ( i was shocked first place i looked in (was that restuaraunt bar building in the bloody spawn town) was on low pop server as it was late at night here and i have never found one in this building before ( although i often find the PU scope there( by there i mean in this type of building)

That would be the building I found mine in. In the exact same location.

You thief. That's mine. I'll kill you.

/*points two fingers at his eyes, then at Baker*/

• Like 2

LOL i was shocked i died yesterday to a rather wierd event and literally the first thing i found when i respawned was a mossin ( i was shocked first place i looked in (was that restuaraunt bar building in the bloody spawn town) was on low pop server as it was late at night here and i have never found one in this building before ( although i often find the PU scope there( by there i mean in this type of building)

After getting shot in the face last night, I also had one of those good "new spawn runs".

Found a backpack, Mosin, Canteen, Water bottle, and a Splitting axe right off the bat.  

Maybe I can live longer this time.....effin' server hopping gamma cheaters...

• Like 2

After getting shot in the face last night, I also had one of those good "new spawn runs".

Found a backpack, Mosin, Canteen, Water bottle, and a Splitting axe right off the bat.  

Maybe I can live longer this time.....effin' server hopping gamma cheaters...

hmm have they upped the loot in that town in particular or something cause you almost exactly listed what i found in a short time in the spawn town ( i refuse to try spelling the bloody towns name you know what i mean lol

Now shhh don't tell, but the school/office building with 3 floors actually always spawns gun related loot in the 3rd floor room. I don't know why though. It just happens. I found 2 revolvers and a chest holster in the same goddamn spot twice.

Edited by Sutinen

Found 3 in the same building at the radar tower in the airfield, hope this helps.

Found one in a long white barn a day ago, was happy they made them spawn in their most logical location.

Edited by EchoZeero

Now shhh don't tell, but the school/office building with 3 floors actually always spawns gun related loot in the 3rd floor room. I don't know why though. It just happens. I found 2 revolvers and a chest holster in the same goddamn spot twice.

also in the square on the roof. The loot spawns inside the texture so you have to jump into it and tab.

Beware when exiting the square though, as you can jump off the roof from there

sshhhh but the roof of that building also spawns high value loot.. on the roof i have found long range scope m4 mossin and ammo of various types not all at once obviously ..

police cars. found a mosin on the backseat and a FNX on the car roof.

Where is said shipwreck? i've heard a lot about it over the past couple days but have no idea where it is...

Just follow the coast with the water on your right..

Where is said shipwreck? i've heard a lot about it over the past couple days but have no idea where it is...

Its on the NE.Coast, north of berenzino. be sure to check it out. its beautiful.

I think that's because it's supposed to be a police station and the top floor is the armoury. I've found M4's and parts in there before also, found a Mosin in there yesterday.

• Like 1

I have spent a 2 days with other friends hopping in locations

Poor you, how about you try walking around for a change ?

In 80 hours of play I have only found 2 both in the school/office buidling.