zestykunt

how to use melee weapons

how do i use melee weapons after i pick them up.

detailed instructions please.

The only melee weapons you can get are: crowbar and hatched.

They can either go to your tool-belt/bar or take up your primary weapon slot. In case they go to your tool-belt/bar right click on it and select 'remove from toolbelt' (something like that), make sure there's nothing occupying the primary weapon slot, if there is it's probably gonna glitch and disappear.

Would really like to know how to equip and use the hatchet' date=' found one today but couldnt equip it!? was being chased at the time so i couldnt really work it out.

[/quote']

Reload, gives you 1000 hits.

Make sure you have detatched from your tool belt...

(or something like that).

Make sure once equipped you press reload as well

Make sure once equipped you press reload as well

This or you will die like me...

Some people just kill another player to get stats, now that there's a leaderboard it's gonna get even worse cause everyone just wants to be on the leaderboard I guess.

If you have a weapon already in your primary the Hatchet will be moved to your ToolBelt, so you will either have to put ur Primary weapon in your bag or drop it to use your Hatchet/Crowbar. when ur melee weapon is in you ToolBelt and you have your Primary weapon Spot cleared Rightclick your melee weapon and then click equip hatchet. after it has moved to your P weapon spot you will have to Reload it by pressing "R" then you should be good to go

Hope I Helped You :)

The only melee weapons you can get are: crowbar and hatched.

They can either go to your tool-belt/bar or take up your primary weapon slot. In case they go to your tool-belt/bar right click on it and select 'remove from toolbelt' (something like that), make sure there's nothing occupying the primary weapon slot, if there is it's probably gonna glitch and disappear.

just wondering! what is a hatched?? is it some sort of egg??

just wondering! what is a hatched?? is it some sort of egg??

im just playing you are ofiously not ver gud at speling!! hafe a nise day!

ps seriously didnt mean any insults lol

You can bind the key for "sitting down" then breed lootpiles. Eventually, a hatched will -er- hatch.

Wow thank god you guys came along, OVER 2 YEARS these people waited on a good solid answer not to mention the extra help for anyone searching the forum for how to spell hatchet, beans all round!