ianaconda

-=BEARDS=-

Beards?  

440 members have voted

1. 1. How should beards be added?

• Start clean shaven and players grow beards over time.
    • Beards or clean shaven should be selected at character creation.

Beards would be awesome. Having a good beard could be the difference between life and death.

Also razors, and the ability to shave restrained people.

You're a monster!

Edited by Inception.
  • Like 22

Beards would be awesome. Having a good beard could be the difference between life and death.

You're a monster!

Son I provide a service.

• Like 9

Beans!

haha that would be pointless but very funny i guess much better then watching your friends drowned with bleech

haha that would be pointless but very funny i guess much better then watching your friends drowned with bleech

Pointless things are the best in sandbox games though, it all adds up, people will use the features the game provides in unintended and weird ways. And glorious or equally pointless things will arise, I like to think of as fertilizing, you never know what is going to grow from it. 

*puts on beard*

Life is pointless, all we've got are options :3

• Like 1

It's not important the beard you have on your face.

But the one you have on your heart.

[Random quote from Dexter's Lab I don't even know if it's correct]

• Like 5

Beans!

OMG thats horrible!!!!! i hope you stand on lego for this comment ;D

• Like 3

would i be able to cut wood 70% faster with a lumberjack beard? would my character go faster on a bike and say badass stuff with  a biker beard and tache?

if not then im not interested

• Like 3

It would be awesome if your character's beard grew progressively longer based on the amount of time he has been alive. Razors could also be included and have a couple times use in case you want your character to have that clean, or fresh spawn, look.

• Like 17

It would be awesome if your character's beard grew progressively longer based on the amount of time he has been alive. Razors could also be included and have a couple times use in case you want your character to have that clean, or fresh spawn, look.

I was going to suggest that also, as all of the male characters begin with short hair, perhaps their hair and beard will grow the longer they're alive?

• Like 1

I love idea of beards growing in game, but it should be earned by staying alive longer.  The longer you live the longer the beard and more styles that become available.

Beard grows, find razor, open menu and choose which style you want.  Want a long beard then you should have to be alive long enough to grow it, as well as a certain styles. When people see you and how long your beard is then they know how long you have been alive.  

Handcuff someone and shave their beard is awesome idea.  Handcuff, chose shave beard, chose style.

...and of course when your beard reaches maxium it should play some random ZZ Top song.

-smitty

• Like 12

Ofc woman should also grow beards.

i40ift.png

Yeah but only Swedish ones.

• Like 1