Stinkyzbananaz

HELP! Battle Eye: Client Not Responding

I Need Help!!!

Everytime I log onto a server, I play for 10 seconds then I get kicked and it gives me a message saying Battle Eye: Client Not Responding, I have never played so I have not been banned. I have no idea what to do, any ideas??? 

Edited by Stinkyzbananaz

Go here: http://www.battleye.com/support.html

But I'll quote from their FAQ:

Client not responding: This can happen if the server's or your connection times out for quite a while or breaks up completely. A common solution is to update your modem/router's firmware. Other than that, please ensure that there are no problems with your internet connection (you might want to contact your ISP).

I have a friend with the same issue and it doesn't appear to be router related.

We think this because another computer connected to the same router does not have the same issue, so it appears to be computer related.

If the Battleye client is not responding, is there a way we can check the client or its connectivity? When we manually update DayZ BE (found here http://www.battleye.com/download.html), it appears to be a single .dll so we're unsure how to check the client. It appears to 'initialize" on connect.

We've also turned off windows firewall (the only security software on the computer) in case it was blocking the client.

Any other suggestions?

I have a friend with the same issue and it doesn't appear to be router related.

We think this because another computer connected to the same router does not have the same issue, so it appears to be computer related.

If the Battleye client is not responding, is there a way we can check the client or its connectivity? When we manually update DayZ BE (found here http://www.battleye.com/download.html), it appears to be a single .dll so we're unsure how to check the client. It appears to 'initialize" on connect.

We've also turned off windows firewall (the only security software on the computer) in case it was blocking the client.

Any other suggestions?

When you are running your manual update are you actually placing it into the BE folder or just downloading the dll?

You need to place it into the steam\steamapps\common\Dayz\expansions\battleye and replace the existing one.  After that run the game and jump into a lobby and let it update itself before joining into the game.

Edited by Steak and Potatoes

I talked to my ISP he said my router/modem firmware updates on its on, and I have tried downloading dll and replacing it and that didn't work to. So is it my internet possibly? or just a shitty router?

I have the same exact problem but this one guy told me to reinstall windows.

Wow, if we have to do a reformat just to play DayfuckingZ, then I'm out FG

Hey guys I had the same issue, I managed to fix it.
1. Make sure any antivirus, windows firewall or router fire wall is not blocking the BE client
2. Locate the BE client .dll (found in the BE folder, within the Dayz Folder): Right Click the .dll and in the properties, click unblock this file (I'm on windows 8)

By Default Windows 8 blocks files it deems unsafe, so for me windows 8 was blocking the BE client from running properly.

When you are running your manual update are you actually placing it into the BE folder or just downloading the dll?

You need to place it into the steam\steamapps\common\Dayz\expansions\battleye and replace the existing one.  After that run the game and jump into a lobby and let it update itself before joining into the game.

That's what we did.

Just to update, it did turn out to be a bad router (it's an iiNet BoB router), the other computer eventually got kicked, except it took over 15 minutes compared to instantly on the other computer.

After changing the router it's fine.

I installed the game on my laptop using the same router and connection and voila it works and I am connected with BattlEye. But, on my desktop, it does not work. I've tried everything from disabling my firewall, reinstalling and switching hard drives.

I NEED HELP.

Edited by BunionClad

Hey, Oh my gosh ... I have the same problem. I tried everything, what is on this forum, but nothing fix it. I don't want to reinstall my Windows. It must be better way for fix this issue.. Can anyone help ? Please guys, there must be any way to fix it !!!