iifellerii

How to get Basic Gear the easiest and fastest way and more!

This Video shows how you can get your Basic Gear the fastest and most efficient way.

It will also solve your "Thristy" problem you will have as you spawn for the next few hours.

With Basic Gear I mean like, A Gun, Mosin, Backpack, Food/Water Ammo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRiIdbtjnCU

PS: I am a friendly dude as you will see in the video ;)

• Like 2

Hey man loved your video and i am actually currently in that first village you showed in your video! i am extremely new and i do not know the lay out of the land. where do i go from that village to get to the airfield or military bases to get weapons and ammo? my steam name is raymond872009 if you ever wanna play =)

• Like 1

Hey man loved your video and i am actually currently in that first village you showed in your video! i am extremely new and i do not know the lay out of the land. where do i go from that village to get to the airfield or military bases to get weapons and ammo? my steam name is raymond872009 if you ever wanna play =)

I use dayzdb.com to locate where I am, its easy to use and you can easily plan your route to where ever you want to go, I'll include and talk about the links I use in my Militairy gear video very soon

This is in the wrong section. People keep posting Standalone stuff in the Mod section. I keep going in thread looking for help with the Mod, in the Mod section, only to find it's stuff about the SA :(

Also..

This..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwNgTnj9hBE

Also IIFellerII I hope this is just to help people and not just for views. I don't mean to be rude. Its just self-proclaiming can sometimes throw up flags of interest. Be wary..

Sobaka

TYS

Edited by TYS

Or, you could just go to elektro or berezino after the server peak hours, look for corpses and take their shit, literally much faster than going through a hundred buildings

Also..

This..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwNgTnj9hBE

Also IIFellerII I hope this is just to help people and not just for views. I don't mean to be rude. Its just self-proclaiming can sometimes throw up flags of interest. Be wary..

Sobaka

TYS

My first intention is to help people and also ge them through the mechanics of the game, but if I don't share it on this forum or reddit as an example, it won't get the views and attention as I want it to have, because I know this video is very helpful for beginners, else I wouldn't have made it :)

Update: Like I promised I would make a Militairy Guide video but that video will come out as soon as the Loot respawn will work.

Because I want to show my videos in Half full to full servers, it is impossible to find a decent M4 + Attachments.