crazyandlazy

So people getting kicked and banned by Battleeye are hackers?

Well, then...that sounds like enough due diligence to me. It seems like a lot of haxxors were under the mistaken impression they'd get a clean slate in the SA after douching up the mod/Arma 2.

Placing official information about a product, especially when this information will alter product functionality on a forum which is not mentioned in the game is not acceptable. It should have been written in the license agreement of battle eye when it was activated.

Don't forget, not everyone reads forums and participates in the community.

Heck I only started using the forum 2 days ago.

Edited by MANofAWE

Sorry I didn't read every post before that, but since BE is back on Dayz, does is mean that hacks is (almost) impossible anymore ?

Will we still see some hack, or we can play peacfully again ? :)

I'm wondering because I stopped testing the alpha since i've got chain kill by cheater.....

Sorry I didn't read every post before that, but since BE is back on Dayz, does is mean that hacks is (almost) impossible anymore ?

I'm wondering because I stopped testing the alpha since i've got chain kill by cheater.....

Yeah, there are a bunch of hacks available. The problem with these hacks more than previous hacks is that they are targeted at players. Meaning that these hacks are built for hackers to have the advantage in the PvP aspect of DayZ over other players. Other hacks allowed hackers to spawn things in and they were mostly quiet about it.

Edited by MANofAWE
  • Like 1

Yeah, there are a bunch of hacks available. The problem with these hacks more than previous hacks is that they are targeted at players. Meaning that these hacks are built for hackers to have the advantage in the PvP aspect of DayZ over other players. Other hacks allowed hackers to spawn things in and they were mostly quiet about it.

Well there is a long way to go then ^^

I think there is a post from 2012 in the Mod forum from Rocket that stated if you were banned from the mod you would also be banned from the SA when it realesed as well.

I do believe I recall it being stated otherwise. 

Well dayum, lets find it, file it to Dean and delete this thread. I'm not going to sleep until I find this now good job look what you've done thank you.

It may be the case. I have looked through the sections I remember the thread being in with no luck finding it. It may be that the thread was lost in the downtime "incident".

• Like 1

All I know is that (will not disclose name for purposes against free advertisement) sells them for $12.95 for a month. I advise against purchasing their hacks. Even when they post that their hacks are undetected, they are slow to update and thus you could get banned *hint: that's why I was banned*

Wow. It's a monthly fee and slow updates. Learn something new everyday. 

Placing official information about a product, especially when this information will alter product functionality on a forum which is not mentioned in the game is not acceptable. It should have been written in the license agreement of battle eye when it was activated.

Don't forget, not everyone reads forums and participates in the community.

Heck I only started using the forum 2 days ago.

Well, to be fair you were "globally" banned by BattlEye.  It should stand to reason, you would banned in all BattlEye protected games, which is why they call it a global ban.

You are talking about different games, BE bans the game key, since these keys are different, there's no such "global ban". I'm not sure from where this rumor come from.

(there's really no anti-cheat capable of a global ban, the only two anti-cheats that uses a sort of cross-games bans are VAC (only for Valve products linked to Steam) and PunkBuster (it doesn't really ban the "user", it bans the temp HWID.. useless).

Well, to be fair you were "globally" banned by BattlEye.  It should stand to reason, you would banned in all BattlEye protected games, which is why they call it a global ban.

That's not true, I was still able to play on Arma 2 after being global banned from Arma 2 OA. Global ban means that I'm banned from every Battle Eye game that agrees to the licence of the Global Ban system, I assume that game devs have to pay more for the Global Bans to apply to their game, because like I said eariler, the bans have actual monetary value since it's basically a giant list of hackers that wont play the game ever again (on that account). ;)

lol no cheating is not going anywhere only the script kiddies using outdated scripts will get caught while new ones will be written within weeks, its a never ending cycle

I remember on the 12th day of Christmas(standalone) I found a hacker with 2 servants made me play games with him he touched me in places I cant even speak of, he even took my banana, worst day of my life

:lol: :thumbsup: :beans:

I remember on the 12th day of Christmas(standalone) I found a hacker with 2 servants made me play games with him he touched me in places I cant even speak of, he even took my banana, worst day of my life.

I remember when a hacker in Dayz spawned a cow on top of a motorcycle for me.

The bike was still drivable so it looked like I was riding a motorcow.

That's not true, I was still able to play on Arma 2 after being global banned from Arma 2 OA. Global ban means that I'm banned from every Battle Eye game that agrees to the licence of the Global Ban system, I assume that game devs have to pay more for the Global Bans to apply to their game, because like I said eariler, the bans have actual monetary value since it's basically a giant list of hackers that wont play the game ever again (on that account). ;)

You were banned from OA/DayZ mod.  You've got a VAC ban on your steam account as well.  Hold on...you've got ANOTHER steam account (they're both yours, both from Australia, both with the name Ivan) that has TWO MORE VAC BANS ON IT.

I don't wanna sound crazy or like I'm jumping to conclusions here but maybe...just maybe...you got banned from the standalone because...you were hacking in the standalone.

I don't wanna sound crazy or like I'm jumping to conclusions here but maybe...just maybe...you got banned from the standalone because...you were hacking in the standalone.

There's honestly no evidence that I can give you to say otherwise so I'm just going to say nein.

There's honestly no evidence that I can give you to say otherwise so I'm just going to say nein.

I'm not saying you did or didn't.  I'm just saying you've been banned BattlEye.  And you have 3 VAC bans across two separate Steam accounts (if not more alt accounts).  It really doesn't look like you've "learned your lesson" or that you have any real intention of not continuing to cheat in games.  That's not an "I was curious" type of thing.  That's an ingrained behavioral pattern often referred to as "once a cheat, always a cheat."

I'm not saying it's not possible for someone to rehabilitate but it doesn't seem like you've been trying to, looking at your record.

Edited by NeedsFoodBadly

Oh this is easy. The disengagement of immersion of survival games is too frequent, you spend too much time gathering resources, getting killed is another issue. So you look for other methods to achieve those items. A year and something ago, *** had the best hacks ever, and they were free. I guess a new challenge arises from gaining the privilege of cheating, not getting caught by the server community. After that, the game really does get boring, subtly spawning things isn't very enjoyable. Also, since the scripts are open source, you can learn quite a bit about sqfs and C++ from playing with those scripts, that was pretty fun for me personally. Honestly, people cheat because they like the idea of the game, but not the game play, so they try to change the game to make the game play more enjoyable, it's difficult to balance, most people just loose the plot and start spawning Ammo crates, activate ESP and start running around killing absolutely everyone, now they've changed the game so much that they don't enjoy the game design or the game play. So what keeps them going? The power rush; some of the scripts available have a sort of server overload function. I guess it's just mindless fun, but it eventually becomes boring, your attempts to reinstaciate this power rush become more desperate, until you start doing really stupid things like spawning F-35B's and Navy Destroyers. That's when Battle Eye gets you. Well, now Battle Eye is just amazing and bans people for even having Cheat Engine installed (I've heard). Pretty impressive actually. Things become really complex now, the last survivors are the paid hack providers who build crazy stuff to bypass BE and THEN inject the script. I think they will always be about, they make a decent amount of money from people who just can't play the game.

To be honest, I'm glad to be seeing cheaters banned, maybe not myself since I didn't actually hack DayZ SA. But people who hacked A2 OA and A3 should face the consequences of not being able to play with the broader online community of that game (including myself), not just for the benefit of the community but because once you start cheating, you become used to little effort making a lot of product and when things don't follow this pattern you look for easier ways to achieve them, to replicate the pattern (which is fine), but the easiest way to achieve something in video games and sometimes real life (look at corrupted insurance brokers, dayuuum) is the illegal way (in accordance to game rules not national law), cheating. Since pretty much 3/4 of these hackers are just little kids, they shouldn't ever have that imprinted into their heads. Playing RPG's is a good way for people to practice immersion, if you can immerse yourself in anything, you can achieve anything; this is what these kids should know. DayZ is a great RPG. Because once you loose (die) you have to start over, this also means that you have to research other people play the game, why they are successful and how you could reproduce their tactics to your own and maybe even improve; overall adding to the immersion. I think that's a great life skill. There you go, this is EXACTLY why the majority of people hack DayZ because they are weak, they like the game idea but not the game play, so they change the game play to what they prefer. 

I definitely will not be touching Arma's game files again. As for anyone else looking to cheat, don't. The community couldn't care less about you, they just want to make sure they don't loose their in game items by whining to the dev's about every second person that killed them. If you'r annoyed by constant death, check the cause. Is it lag? Buy a new computer, kick your siblings off the net, uograde your speed (this is pretty much all that YOU can do), or watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sxtCFr_bWc . Is it just that you suck? Watch some of Frankies DayZ standalone video's he has two so far, he shows everything that he does, watch what he does carefully. A tip I can offer you is to recon an area which you think is going to be hot, plan your entry and exit. If you see a player, don't freak the hell out. Cheating frequently will ruin you.

Apparently so...

Just don't come here doing the good samaritan, day z is a pure example of how people react in real life, and i learned that people that harm you once, will do it again.

people paid to play dayz, people like you ruin experience of other people on purpose, knowing that it's bad sport and still have the guts to come here and tell us how it's bad? seriously, go f*** yourself and play card games, you won't hurt nobody but yourself in doing that.

Edited by Paranoize

Just don't come here doing the good samaritan, day z is a pure example of how people react in real life, and i learned that people that harm you once, will do it again.

people paid to play dayz, people like you ruin experience of other people on purpose, knowing that it's bad sport and still have the guts to come here and tell us how it's bad? seriously, go f*** yourself and play card games, you won't hurt nobody but yourself in doing that.

you get hurt by scripters? man up.