Has this always been an issue ?

Sitting crouched

vq2n3n.jpg

crouch walking

2w71jx0.jpg

prone

125263t.jpg

• Like 1

Doesn't seem to happen to me. Did you get the sight AFTER the update? Because I wasn't character wiped, had mine from before the update, and it still works just fine.

Are you wearing an assault vest, on a female character? I had the same problem, and I think it's because the assault vests sit above the character's shoulders on females. Took the vest off, and bam, could see through the T3N.

Just found the sight yesterday and have been alive for about 12 days now. Every now and again the other sights do this as well but not all the time like the above.

Are you wearing an assault vest, on a female character? I had the same problem, and I think it's because the assault vests sit above the character's shoulders on females. Took the vest off, and bam, could see through the T3N.

Vest on a guy, i didn't think of the vest, removed my helmet to see if that was it..will check.

Yeah. I DID notice that the Tactical Vest sits weird on a female character (the shoulder straps resting on air). I have not noticed any weirdness with other vests on male/female characters... will be looking now. Can't remember if I experienced the black blocking the scope when I was a female character with a vest or not... but, in light of recent information, I imagine I was.

I have a similar problem with this sight, while walking and looking down sights my bag sorta.. how do I put this gets in my way, appears on screen o.0, made the sight unusable for me at the moment. And that's with a male character and a hunting back pack.

I had this problem yesterday and confirmed, today, that my ballistic vest (not my backpack) was causing this clipping issue.  So it is definitely female character + vest related, but I'm also confirming that the ballistic vest causes the same issue.

Kind of glad to see I'm not the only one whose had this issue.

It's the assault vest.

Let's get some terms straight here, just so we know what we are talking about. "Tactical vests" are the ones that stand erect on the ground, like there's too much starch in 'em. And "Assault Vests" are the ones that lay on the ground like any other piece of clothing. Can we agree on these terms? Cause I was getting confused reading some of these posts as to which vests were being referenced

When I say ballistic vest, I am referring to the kevlar vest that stands straight up.  I have noticed the problem a little before with assault vests, but the ballistic one caused a very noticeable problem lastnight as it caused a team mate to die while I was unable to fire on someone downhill without standing.

So, if people are confirming this occurs with their assault vests, I am also confirming it occurs with the tactical/ballistic one as well.  The problem is most noticeable when you need to fire downhill while prone/crouched, needing to fire overhead or high up doesn't have the clipping occur as much.

Edited by Phantasm

Ran into this a few weeks ago, so i ended up giving the sight to a friend who said that it didnt happen to him

Happened to me after an update. Forced to use acog now. 

Seems like all it would take to fix this is a simple adjustment to the vertical placement of vests on characters.  I checked again and vests do sit abnormally high on characters.  haven't posted this in the bugs, if it goes unnoticed or unchanged soon then I will.

So is nobody getting there view obstructed while walking and aiming down the sight with male character, I am wearing an assault vest so it could be that. If I find another T3N ill try removing it.