Sign in to follow this  
PiyRe

Negative Mouse Acceleration?!

Just got the game and experienced the #1 thing i hate in any game ever, negative mouse acceleration. Any way to fix this or is it just an alpha problem?! I looked through all the options and found nothing on it, i already turned smoothing off but i cant find anything else, HELP!?!

• Like 2

There is no way to fix it I believe, Smash said that the devs wouldn't change it either because it would be some form of cheat if they did or something like that.   :huh:

There is no way to fix it I believe, Smash said that the devs wouldn't change it either because it would be some form of cheat if they did or something like that.   :huh:

No way this is true.....This cant be true....Only an idiot would do that

• Like 1

I have a "semi-fix".. If I am holding a 2handed axe this problem almost disappears, strange yea I know. But works for me. As soon as I put the axe down the negative mouse accel is back with full effect

I love this game, but this problem is the biggest one right now IMO

edit: correct term for the weapon: Splitting axe

Edited by JimmSlimm

I did, aiming deadzone slider is off but dosnt fix the problem

Just got the game and experienced the #1 thing i hate in any game ever, negative mouse acceleration. Any way to fix this or is it just an alpha problem?! I looked through all the options and found nothing on it, i already turned smoothing off but i cant find anything else, HELP!?!

Is this what you're experiencing?

Seriously? That is absolutely dreadful and probably one of the only things that I REALLY WANT FIXED. There is even a button in the options menu to turn it on and off, but no matter how you click the button it stays on. The button however seems to say "hey we're going to make this a feature, it's just not implemented yet."

...but it's never going to change?

Is this what you're experiencing?

That's what everyone is experiencing and talking about. The movement is way too limited for now but if they can get the input in a level of Arma 3 and with some negative modifiers for heavy weapons etc I'll be very happy. Arma 3 movement with negative mouse acceleration on feels very good for me and I know you can turn it off in that game if you want.

It's a WIP system and god knows when it'll be finished so better get used to it for a while.

• Like 1