Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Rolling Update Rev. 0.30.113953

Could we possibly get some sort of sniper rifle in the next couple of updates? A SKS or M24?

Yeah that's EXACTLY what this game needs at this point in time. Well done idiot..

• Like 11

When can we expect a fix for server restarts at will by any player? It is starting to get out of hand.

When can we expect a fix for server restarts at will by any player? It is starting to get out of hand.

Our server just restarted 8 times by itself , so its not just promted restarts

Our server just restarted 8 times by itself , so its not just promted restarts

Are you certain it was by itself? The bug definitely exists and has been reproduced i.e. restarting server at will.

Edited by weedmasta

...removed drunk post...

Edited by whiskeytango
  • Like 1

Jesus christ just spawned in Three Valley's 22 times in a row :o

The latest spawn update isn't out yet. This is just the plan for the next update - though I'm sure most of this is already done to a point, none of us are using it, as far as I know.

Also would love an ETA on this due to what's actually being fixed, but I can wait either way. :P

Edited by Isaaq

Nice updates, cant wait for steam to push this out...

You can get it now if you enable experimental updates, but there are no servers to play on.

Are you certain it was by itself? The bug definitely exists and has been reproduced i.e. restarting server at will.

I am the only one with rcon, or the login to the serverpage. And it just went bananas :/

I am the only one with rcon, or the login to the serverpage. And it just went bananas :/

You don't understand, you don't need the login or the rcon to restart a server at the moment.

The latest spawn update isn't out yet. This is just the plan for the next update - though I'm sure most of this is already done to a point, none of us are using it, as far as I know.

Also would love an ETA on this due to what's actually being fixed, but I can wait either way. :P

Yeah i didn't make myself clear, i meant i was happy they were fixing it. I spawned 33 times in a row in the same place in total before finally getting an Elektro spawn.

• Like 1

After the latest round of dead servers and lack of response from host....invisible zombies and zero loot (or invisible) or every server that I tried (6-7).  Of course, I had just made the trip up to NWAF and there is nothing but invisible zombies to kill you.  Other posts like this are showing up on reddit, as well.

Hmmm... I've never experienced rubberbanding until today and apparently today is when rubberbanding was fixed.   :blush:

Hmmm... I've never experienced rubberbanding until today and apparently today is when rubberbanding was fixed.   :blush:

It's not fixed yet, this patch has not yet been released to the public. It should be soon - today was also the first time I experienced rubber banding... Which ruined just under an hour of gameplay with no warning signs.

Edited by Isaaq

I think the shotgun spawn should be upped. that is if it even in the game, i have seen the ammo and every weapon except the shotty so i am doubting it is there right now.

Could we possibly get some sort of sniper rifle in the next couple of updates? A SKS or M24?

There is a sniper in the game already... you can add long range scope for mosin... and they are not going to add M24 or DMR or any sniper in the game i think or dean sayed that at least on some stream or video i have seen...

Server: Dedicated Server crash related to player skeleton

Can someone tell me, what this mean? - Thx a lot!

Thanks for the rubberbanding fix, thats been a big recurring issue with me last few days. I usually end up warping back several KMs too and the game freezes with no option but an alt-F4 exit of the game. Keep up the good work devs!

Edited for double post.

But to add on rubberbanding, it seems to happen the most while turbo running with your fists up. At least thats when it happens to me the most.

Edited by HitchHikingFlatlander