Sign in to follow this  
noey jerd

M4 spawn?

From my experience with the new patch it is as follows;

M4 is rare now, as should all military grade weapons. Both handguns seem to be common, the ammo for the Magnum is slightly uncommon/rare. While the .45 ACP rounds are somewhat common, along with the magazines.

I believe this is a step in the right direction seeing as the mod was more inclined towards military weapons than towards civilian weapons.

Just ignore him. I've been on here only a few hours and already picked up that he's a sarcastic pompous asshole with a craving for BF3 comments. Seems maybe he should pick up the game himself....

Yea. I was reading around the forums before I posted this to make sure nothing was said already and I've read multiple posts that he did and was like "Jesus Christ what an immature kid." I have not read anything he posted after I said I wont so I have no clue what he is typing now. I don't care. He seems to be a prick to multiple people on the forums and I don't pay attention to people like him. Actually I just found the options to ignore everything from him so I did that.

Anyways...

Actually playing more last night and I came to the conclusion that some of you are right! The lesser spawns IS a good thing. Before I would run into multiple people with M4s but last night I ran into multiple people with no gun. That means people were more open to talk and team up. Once they got a goddamn melee weapon I got axed in the back though haha. No problem though. It's the game! I found it more like an achievement when I finally found a M4 off a dead body. It just forces you to play a different style. I've put a total of 81 hours into this game and multiple hours of the mod. The alpha is light years a head of the mod and it is only an alpha!! Which is an amazing thing. 

Edited by noey jerd

Meh whatever. 

Cool story...

Anyways, ignoring jackasses, I really do think the spawn rate should be more than 50%. I know I am in the minority but It gets annoying when you go to 3 military bases and find a shit ton of ammo but no gun. It takes like 2 hours to run to them all and to have nothing there when you do is kind of "meh." Maybe I just don't know where to go or maybe there is still problems with items respawning.

I spawned somewhere in the middle of the map before and found a few army buildings in the middle of no where. I only really know the right side of the map. No it wasn't the main airfield in the middle. I know where that is at least. I just don't go there. :D

I was just asking because it seemed like it was taken out or something. I didn't see anything in the patch notes about the m4 spawn rate and I hoped it wasn't broken because of the magnum.

Just because someone points out the truth does not make them a jack ass. What he said was correct, if you only want to play for the Assult rifle play, then play an FPS? I don't see the problem.

• Like 1