albinorhino

The fresh spawn mugger VS the Elektro sniper.

So I found a pile of corpses, and I dove into said pile of corpses with a squeel of excitement as I saw that one of them was carrying a Mosin. Next thing I know I'm dead. So I respawn, get a lucky Elektro spawn and proceed to hunt down the bastard who wasted me.

Oh yes, when he shot me I spawned at Otmel and swam / sprinted back expecting to find nothing there as I assumed someone like that would have combat logged.

• Like 9

He was defiantly a server hopper, no one who legitimately took the days of work to get that gear would take such a stupid risk as killing randoms.

Edited by Guest

He was defiantly a server hopper, no one who legitimately took the days of work to get that gear would take such a stupid risk as killing randoms.

Days...? Give me 1 hour or less and I'll get better gear than that.

Carebear alert ,llull.

Nice kill defiantly good hunting.

Server hopper might be.. I mean who snipes in town like that definatly someone new to the game or just did not care if he was found.

I know you looted everything, but I wonder where he hid his s'mores and campfire! Nice takedown.

I've found several people hiding in this building as of late. First thing I do when entering Elektro is check that room out now. Some people are so focused on sniping that they never seem to hear the fresh spawn sprinting up the stairs after them ;)

Must have felt good to put that camper down.

It felt so good that I spent a whole 10 minutes tea bagging him afterwards.

Yaay. 3rd-person-noobs.

Everyone is free to play as they want with the legit mechanics offered by the game without being called noobs.

God damn those elitists.