Sign in to follow this  
bon_joevi

No idea what to do anymore?

Currently been alive for a week now. :D FINALLY FOUND A MOSIN! Also found a bipod and long range scope to go with it. But now that i have everything i could ever want, i'm at a loss at what i should do next. Should i head back south towards the major cities and hunt down those pesky KOS Bandits that target fresh spawns? Or should i stick to the back roads of the north and hunt Zeds until my friends arrive? Suggestions are welcome. :)

i am at the same point

in the mod i would zombie hunt but without respwns and on 700 zeds per server that is no fun

frankly kos or bandit hunting is you're only chouse at the mo

Explore

Go for the nicest Screenshot around

Cartograph the area

Bandage Newbies in Need

Take from the rich and give to the poor

Go fishing (btw - that implemented yet?)

I found myself in the same place. I had collected everything I could. I had run around most of the map so there wasn't much of a reason to keep doing that.
So instead I decided to make the game interesting for myself and for other survivors by being a crazed religious axe murderer.
Usually it ends up with me dying or my victim getting away, but it only take an hour or so of time investment before each time I respawn.

Stick to the mission. I use this as a daily affirmation. If the mission is waiting for your friends, stick to the mission. Deviate from the plan and your gonna take a ride into danger zone---death is certain. No mistakes.

Edited by Kenny Loggin

You have a sniper rifle and I assume you have enough food and water. How about searching and testing some good spots to snipe from. Maybe also setting up some routes to go when switching positions. When your friends arrive you will then be a much greater asset to them.

• Like 1

Snoopie good idea im going to steal that if you dont mind. I just need to find a mosin and sight I have an m4. Currently not teamed up with anyone so trying to survive. . Looking for the best possible spawn and loot points and live around there.

Snoopie. You Sir, may have my beans. Terrific idea!