wild_man

HARDCORE - we need place for meet

#1 thing - THIS IS NOT DEBATE ABOUT 1ST PERSONS V 3RD PERSONS

is for discuss maybe give us hardcore guys special section for discuss game and tactic and servers good for play hardcore mode.

difference between 2 way for play is MASSIVE one

1st person is more realism more difficult for play :thumbsup:  B)

3rd persons is exploit see through wall over building around tree easy way :thumbsup:  :huh:

I know many guys big majority prefer easy 3RD PERSONS way

I respecting this and don't say nothing against these guys is choice for them

but for me 1st person guys having more class and we need place for going and discuss game away from baby guys who having fear of head bob and are too much scare for view game through eyes of character :P

maybe put for us sticky topic in general discussion section title  *HARDCORE*

is small part of community but is IMPORTANT GROUP OF BADASS 

maybe if we give identity and place for meet we grow and make other guys coming to see why is dayz design for hardcore way :thumbsup:  ;)

what you guys thinking?

edit we have now place for meet - http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/160832-first-person-only-3pp-off-sa-servertacticgeneral-discuss-topic/#entry1617536

Edited by KoS
  • Like 6

I think it's a good idea, but until servers are allowed to set it to 1st person only, it's kinda pointless. I'm certainly not going to rely on an honor system on a server, especially with this troll of a community.

• Like 1

I think it's a good idea, but until servers are allowed to set it to 1st person only, it's kinda pointless. I'm certainly not going to rely on an honor system on a server, especially with this troll of a community.

is happen today look :) http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/160544-rolling-update-rev-030113925/

Edited by KoS
  • Like 2

Go read news and announcements thread... then facepalm :)

• Like 1

ok so maybe mod can say something on this ;)

give hardcore guys home like medic guys, bandits and even brony guys having :huh:

your really preachy thinking your better then everyone because they use a feature that the devs kept in the game. calling it cheating thats funny. enjoy your dead servers!

I like the idea of bringing the hardcore community together, personally I think a pinned topic is unlikely though, we have pretty strict guidelines on what can be pinned and try to keep pinned topics to a minimum so that rules and other important information are given special attention. Maybe you can convince Boneboys.

• Like 1

I rather keep playing with my third person view then getting completely owned by a ESP user on a first person only server.

I like the idea of bringing the hardcore community together, personally I think a pinned topic is unlikely though, we have pretty strict guidelines on what can be pinned and try to keep pinned topics to a minimum so that rules and other important information are given special attention. Maybe you can convince Boneboys.

thankyou for say opinion :)

maybe I try pm for boneboys

if I get him on good mood moment who know? :thumbsup:  :|

KOS you are my hero :)

Yes. please make us a Hardcore topic.

I assume you "hardcore" players dont use the right click zoom in feature because thats just as much cheating as 3rd person. unless you have eyes that can magicly zoom in stop cheating.

I assume you "hardcore" players dont use the right click zoom in feature because thats just as much cheating as 3rd person. unless you have eyes that can magicly zoom in stop cheating.

zoom look is not same like look over house around trees make corner wall disappear but stay hide from player >:(

but like I saying is not topic for argue about 3rd person

is only for first person hardcore guys to bring together and share story, explain tactic idea and good server recommend etc :thumbsup:  :)

Edited by KoS

zoom look is not same like look over house around trees make corner wall disappear but stay hide from player > :(

but like I saying is not topic for argue about 3rd person

is only for first person hardcore guys to bring together and share story, idea good server recommend etc :thumbsup:  :)

its hardly hardcore if you have magic zoom eyes, 1st person cheaters is more like it.

its hardly hardcore if you have magic zoom eyes, 1st person cheaters is more like it.

the eye zoom is meant to simulate the focusing on certain objects in the distance. since your pixel on the screen always stay the same size, you have to zoom in or you cant concentrate on far away things...

• Like 1

You don't understand the concept of zoom right? It compensates for the fact that we don't have 55" 4k monitors.

But yes, a FPS/hardcore subforum would be epic! With the FPS-only servers out now, we totally need this!

• Like 1

the eye zoom is meant to simulate the focusing on certain objects in the distance. since your pixel on the screen always stay the same size, you have to zoom in or you cant concentrate on far away things...

Its not realistic, its just as much cheating as 3rd person so it should be disabled on "hardcore" servers, if you guys are truly hardcore gamers and want realism it shouldnt bother you.

• Like 1

SUPER HARDCORE DAYZ DIVISION.

(Uses First-Person)

What?

Another adult in the forums that understands the benefits of agreeing to disagree. Well done KOS

• Like 1

When they add vechicles in game, then playing on 1st person only servers will feel like this:

wm3u.jpg

And playing on 3rd person servers will feel like this:

gnx3.jpg

• Like 1