Sign in to follow this  
Eventus

$20,178,270.00 and 14 days later and this is looking alot like what war z did

Stop the presses, people take vacation around the Holidays. The scandal, I think I am coming down with a case of the vapors. 

The difference between WarZ and DayZ is evidenced on the Steam page, one of them lied about content while the other went to great lengths to actively discourage purchasing the game in an unfinished state (Big cap letters). Rocket is on record stating the game probably is not worth buying at this point and the promises for future content all seem within grasp. WarZ marketed the game as though it had cars and other features that either never materialized or are only recently being added (I saw a video of terrible cars the other day).  

WarZ then called it full release within a month. 

WarZ had micro transactions on a game that was no where near complete. 

WarZ lied about content and told everyone there were special zombies when none existed. 

WarZ sold packages that included stronghold servers which to my knowledge still do not exist. 

WarZ told far too many lies over the development process. 

Plus the kicker, Sergey Titov is a famous d bag who should never be allowed to touch a video game much less be involved in the development of a game. 

I bought WarZ and if they had been upfront about the game I would never have cared that much. I have bought bad games before and probably will in the future. I recently bought contagion and played it for an hour and will most likely uninstall, but I am not mad since they did not lie to get business the game just is not that great. Even if DayZ ends up being a bad game (for myself I doubt that, even in its infancy it is looking good and if content is delivered it will only get better) I would walk away being fine with the purchase since the developers did not attempt to swindle players. 

Edit: Is that you Sergey?

Edited by Zombie Jesus

$20,178,270.00 and 14 days later and this is looking alot like what war z did

I have been here since the beginning :) i played the mod untill i had done every possible thing, however i didn't play many of the spin-off mods and maps

Not the game mods..i was talking about the forum mods :) 

With almost 700,000 copies shipped, you gotta expect a few nincompoops.

So, who left the door open this time?

So from what I'm hearing.....

• Most people believe they are entitled to holidays hence no updates.
  • Some people stay much the same although they would have liked communication lines a bit more open between devs and players.
  • Others are saying fuck that Dev's should NOT have holidays for they have $20m now and they should pump out updates on a daily basis.

And then there are the few that believe Rocket and team has ditched the project: For lambos, Long works on the beach and other luxury items....        Interesting ;)

:D

trying to hide the plausible fact that you did it yourself? I think most of us DayZ players bought it honestly.

OK Seeing as how some of you are completely retarded im going to make this a bit more clear.

I DONT GIVE A FUCK THAT THEY ARE ON BREAK

I DONT GIVE A FUCK THAT THEY HAVEN'T RELEASED AN UPDATE

WHAT MAKES ME UPSET IS THE LACK OF COMMUNICATION!

NOW IM GONNA GIVE YOU A MINUTE TO PROCESS THAT SINCE APPARENTLY MOST OF YOU ARE FUCKING ILLITERATE.

THE AMOUNT OF FUCKING RETARDED REPLIES THIS THREAD HAS GOTTEN EVEN FROM A FORUM MOD BAFFLES ME AND ONLY CONFIRMS MY SUSPICIONS ABOUT PPL ON THE FORUMS BEING BUTT-HOLE LICKERS TO THE DEVS.

NOW THIS THREAD WILL PROBABLY BE DELETED. BUT WHATEVER SINCE MOST OF YOU ARE INCAPABLE OR CONVERSING AND ARE ONLY GOOD FOR FLAMING I REALLY DONT GIVE A FLYING FUCK.

GREAT GAME BTW

Well.....lets hope the next update includes loot spawns for Prozac.

First of all, it's Christmas/New Years.  Nobody works this time of year.

Secondly, you're an example of the sort of spoiled, entitled, bipolar jerks who will probably ruin this game.  Rather than offer constructive criticism as to how to make the game better, people like you shit all over the dev team because they released a $20 alpha build of a game that isn't 10,000 square miles of dynamically generated, fully destructible, Crytek engine driven world with a million AI zombies with ragdoll physics that can be blown into bloody particle driven chunks, while realistically modelling every firearm, clothing, and piece of camping, medical and survival gear used within the past 30 years.

The big difference between DayZ and WarZ is that the developers have been actively involved with the player community for the past year+.  The only thing I ever knew about WarZ was that there was going to be a game similar to DayZ, then I found out it sucked donkey dick.

• Like 4

It was Christmas, now it's New Year's Eve for fuck's sake. Calm your tits down and wait for this period to pass. And yeah, I like licking dev ass. It's my new flavor.

Edited by Koehler

$$20kk

did u forget Valve takin some % for sellin it on Steam?

give devs a break, there was holidays, now end of the year etc

u want communication? well knowledge of update eta or content wont change anything (ye, i know its good to know, but cmon, stop cryin')

Beans to anyone, who doesn't quote that massively retarded and massively fonted post.

• Like 1

That's indeed an angry poster.

Its always good to address issues you think folk may have missed in a post.

This was not the way to do it.

L

• Like 1

11) Multiple Accounts:

Multiple accounts are not tolerated and may result in a Ban for each instance.

• Like 1