Sign in to follow this  
Eventus

$20,178,270.00 and 14 days later and this is looking alot like what war z did

Hello there

Also remember ANY tweet R makes will be micro analysed and folk will jump to massive conclusions about any aspect of it, so its no wonder they dont say anything until there's something definite to say.

Rgds

LoK

So, you missed out some major points.

DayZ was a complete success, it was actually good. Not some half-arsed piece of shit that ended up as WarZ.

Also, the developers hve worked an entire year trying to produce Standalone and you're denying them of the right to having a Christmas holiday.

Sorry, but what?

Alright, yeah, cool. You're off your head not going to lie. If anything they deserve a bloody holiday afterwards. They've spent the entire year trying to develop the game as quick as they can with an entire community continuously nagging and begging non-stop.

DayZ isn't allowing people to get the best gear by buying it in game and getting a head start.

So to conclude:

A.) Don't compare DayZ to WarZ, They are nothing alike

B.) Give the developers some fucking credit they deserve

• Like 1

Hello there

Also remember ANY tweet R makes will be micro analysed and folk will jump to massive conclusions about any aspect of it, so its no wonder they dont say anything until there's something definite to say.

Rgds

LoK

*Jumps to massive conclusion*

• Like 1

I don't think you understand how to read so i'm not even going to bother.

Another ignorant ****. All the answers can be found on these very forums. If you concerned about developers taking off forever falling into another trap as with the warz than you are stupid for not researching before buying.

In perfect world developers update their fun base every few hours but holiday, where I come from means a holiday. Leaving everything behind and enjoying NOT posting any crap for a change

must bee 15 or something, cause if he worked he would know most ppl take days off for the holidays.

2 weeks? where do you live, i wanna go there.

OP never said he does not think they deserve a break,he never said they are doing bad work and he never denied any credit. I think the comparison with WarZ is pretty far fetched,but he has apoint about the lack of communication. If the devs want to take some time of thats totally ok and reasonable,but a little information like where the pre-christmas patch is would be nice.

OK Seeing as how some of you are completely retarded im going to make this a bit more clear.

I DONT GIVE A FUCK THAT THEY ARE ON BREAK

I DONT GIVE A FUCK THAT THEY HAVEN'T RELEASED AN UPDATE

WHAT MAKES ME UPSET IS THE LACK OF COMMUNICATION!

NOW IM GONNA GIVE YOU A MINUTE TO PROCESS THAT SINCE APPARENTLY MOST OF YOU ARE FUCKING ILLITERATE.

THE AMOUNT OF FUCKING RETARDED REPLIES THIS THREAD HAS GOTTEN EVEN FROM A FORUM MOD BAFFLES ME AND ONLY CONFIRMS MY SUSPICIONS ABOUT PPL ON THE FORUMS BEING BUTT-HOLE LICKERS TO THE DEVS.

NOW THIS THREAD WILL PROBABLY BE DELETED. BUT WHATEVER SINCE MOST OF YOU ARE INCAPABLE OR CONVERSING AND ARE ONLY GOOD FOR FLAMING I REALLY DONT GIVE A FLYING FUCK.

GREAT GAME BTW

Edited by Eventus
  • Like 3

-Snip-

Dude, chill. There's no need to flame on a forum of adult, mature conversation. All that will happen is that you'll receive an infraction.

We fully understand that you don't understand why there's no backchat from the dev teams. But it is the holiday season. Who are you to deny them a little time off?

Edited by Andarne

https://twitter.com/rocket2guns/status/414183230300893184

@rocket2guns Hey Dean, 2 patches in 4 days is impressive - can we expect a similar pace?

@IzoAzlion Slowing down a little for christmas. We have a new patch on experimental now. Probably last one before christmas. One after  
Edited by serenityrick
  • Like 1

I heard rocket moved to switzerland with his 15 lambo's, 2 helicopters, 5 ferrari's, 22 bugatti's and 9 jetskis covered in gold and diamonds. GG guys no more updates.

• Like 1

yeah these bastard devs, why the fuck are you spending time with your family during the holidays after most likely spending most of your time away from your families the past two years working on the game, and not communicating constantly with us while with your families........ they need to get their priorities straight.

• Like 1

I heard rocket moved to switzerland with his 15 lambo's, 2 helicopters, 5 ferrari's, 22 bugatti's and 9 jetskis covered in gold and diamonds. GG guys no more updates.

What you don't know is that he's stockpiling the prizes for the MLG events when Beta is released.

I hear the 1st place prize is a huge crystal with all the Devs' & Moderators' faces engraved on it.

Edited by Andarne
  • Like 1

Rocket is now back in New Zealand for his Xmas Break, if you don't like what you got try get a refund, Don't ever Mention War Z as that was a pile of shit.

It was so bad they lost their trademark and had to rename their franchise.

Let me make it clear when I say this, people don't care about your opinion now go roll over and die. We like this game and are supporting it. The communication stopped in the last week DUE TO XMAS if you don't like it piss off.

Edited by deus_drone
  • Like 1

So, you missed out some major points.

DayZ was a complete success, it was actually good. Not some half-arsed piece of shit that ended up as WarZ.

Also, the developers hve worked an entire year trying to produce Standalone and you're denying them of the right to having a Christmas holiday.

Sorry, but what?

Alright, yeah, cool. You're off your head not going to lie. If anything they deserve a bloody holiday afterwards. They've spent the entire year trying to develop the game as quick as they can with an entire community continuously nagging and begging non-stop.

DayZ isn't allowing people to get the best gear by buying it in game and getting a head start.

So to conclude:

A.) Don't compare DayZ to WarZ, They are nothing alike

B.) Give the developers some fucking credit they deserve

You sir are talking bs. They have worked an entire year? Not really, remember SA should have been out last year? And remember Rocket having his trip to the Mt Everest? (Not saying this is bad, just that your statement is wrong). The best gear? Ive played WarZ and let ne tell you, there is no item that gives you a headstart which you can purchase.

1. Why? Same game type or idea tell me why I cant compate the two and give me a real reason.

2. Nobody said they dont deserve it, but logging into twitter and typing a few words shouldnt take to much time huh? I dont think you read the thread correctly, DayZ fanboy.

It has been 14 days since launch ( of a ALPHA version of a game, heck i know from experience from working at publisher i KNOW what alpha means...)  of which the first 3 days we got updates,  later another update was announced coming out but hicks mentioned it would take another 6 hours, no update ever came. ( and man i waited..i even skipped on my redtube shedule for this )

Then they mentioned in a very hidden area of their tumblr, ( say what ? ) which by the way I doubt anyone ever reads the useless crap info on that (if ur anything like me u check here then rockets twitter then hicks twitter) that they were taking a week's vacation. ( i guess "useless crap also qualifies as "books" in your...book. )

Well its been a long time now ( let me remind you: been 14 days since launch ) and im going to be honest the lack of information coming from the devs gives me a very bad feeling, ( but where ? in your pants ? Your "wallet" ? buahha go get a job and work ... ) the same bad feeling I had when I bought war z and saw all the crap that was going on in there. ( so you have been there...did it all and now...your mouth tastes funny...well there is some news...drink water until you puke..)

The other day I made a post about how we have received no information about the next update or an ETA or even something that says we wont be around for a while guys we will be back in around X# of days. ( given normal development cycles this is one of the more open things you could throw your money at..and people that throw their money at ALPAHS are suseally in their 25-40s and can AFFORT it....if you dont ? grow the fuck up )

My post got deleted which once again brought me back to that war z feeling, ( the feeling that i bought into some neboulus fad and man..i only get 20 a week from my parents to buy shit for myself )  their forums are a joke, if u say anything bad about them in any way shape or form u get banned or your post gets taken down. ( yeah well i was a dick tbh..but who sais i cant learn ? )

Please note I KNOW this is an alpha and im not complaining about them taking forever to release updates even though its starting to bother me as well, what im really mad about its the lack of communication between the devs and the community. ( and man i have seen some ALPHAS in my day..they useally are the ones getting all the chicks..oh man... )

I really believe this game can be amazing ( if you listen to me crying in a cornre of a abadoned building in cherno ) Im just worried ( nah not really, iam well off iam far from making any money or knowing how hard it is to make money through developing some crazy ass maniac wet dream of survival ) that since their sales were so successful ($20,178,270.00 to date) that they just don't care anymore (we got ur money so we can relax and take our time) Dont project what YOU whould do on others.Thats just bad KARMA )

please let me know what you think in the most mature way possible.

( done )

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel

OK Seeing as how some of you are completely retarded im going to make this a bit more clear.

NOW IM GONNA GIVE YOU A MINUTE TO PROCESS THAT SINCE APPARENTLY MOST OF YOU ARE FUCKING ILLITERATE.

THE AMOUNT OF FUCKING RETARDED REPLIES THIS THREAD HAS GOTTEN EVEN FROM A FORUM MOD BAFFLES ME AND ONLY CONFIRMS MY SUSPICIONS ABOUT PPL ON THE FORUMS BEING BUTT-HOLE LICKERS TO THE DEVS.

NOW THIS THREAD WILL PROBABLY BE DELETED. BUT WHATEVER SINCE MOST OF YOU ARE INCAPABLE OR CONVERSING AND ARE ONLY GOOD FOR FLAMING I REALLY DONT GIVE A FLYING FUCK.

GREAT GAME BTW

Dude, they said they're going to slow down, and take a vacation during the holidays. What more communication do you want.... who's the illiterate one? What other information do you need other than a possible update before or definitely one once back.. do you wanna know what they're eating for xmas dinner or what they're doing on new years?

Edited by RkKA
  • Like 2

Rocket is now back in New Zealand for his Xmas Break, if you don't like what you got try get a refund, Don't ever Mention War Z as that was a pile of shit.

It was so bad they lost their trademark and had to rename their franchise.

Let me make it clear when I say this, people don't care about your opinion now go roll over and die. We like this game and are supporting it. The communication stopped in the last week DUE TO XMAS if you don't like it piss off.

So now the quality of a game has to do with the name/trademark - all this shit arguments make me sick, you call warz fanboys when you are dayz fanboys, defending the game till the last never understanding that not everything about it and its devs is perfect.

Also you fcktards the OP stated he wanted a peacefull conversation, he never insulted someone you were the ones that pissed around you started the shitstorm, remember that please.

With almost 700,000 copies shipped, you gotta expect a few nincompoops.

• Like 1

Many of us have been here since or close to the beginning..some of the shit the mods let us get away with is well below the level, hang around a bit and then you will see how free and open these forums and the mods are. 

As for the rest, i won't even waste my fingers :)

True, this forum is the third best community I've been part of. There are some very open minded people here who won't just call the ban hammer upon you, when you make a mistake. Hats off to all the mods and admins of this forum.

• Like 4

So now the quality of a game has to do with the name/trademark - all this shit arguments make me sick, you call warz fanboys when you are dayz fanboys, defending the game till the last never understanding that not everything about it and its devs is perfect.

Nothing to do with the name nor trademark. They lost it to Paramount, I believe? I mean, what small game-design company could really beat a big, multi-million dollar thing like WB in a lawsuit?

DayZ and WarZ have their faults, each to their own. You need to understand that; we all have an opinion. It's just....the majority opinion* that WarZ is a steaming wreck, compared to what DayZ has accomplished already in ALPHA stage.

* The views expressed here may or may not be accurate.

EDIT: For your consideration. WarZ vs DayZ

Edited by Andarne

FFS mate, take a break for a while, just like the Dev's, it is Christmas/New Year after all...

When devs are on a holiday they don't communitace that much with the community because they're on a holiday.

But no communication? Well we got Hicks who worked over the Christmas :) https://twitter.com/Hicks_206

But I agree that the communication in the official forums could be better.

It's all about the Lambos, bitches and heroin

Edited by St. Jimmy
  • Like 1