gamer222

Rocket said : Cannibalism will be eventually part of the game

what's your reaction on whole cannibalism idea, for me its really cool feature of surviving but it's little bit disturbing, cuz i think people will kill their own teammates just to survive ...what's your point on this one...

what's your reaction on whole cannibalism idea, for me its really cool feature of surviving but it's little bit disturbing, cuz i think people will kill their own teammates just to survive ...what's your point on this one...

Will be abused, exploited.

Why search for a can of beans, or rabbits, when you can just kill a bambi, cook him and eat him, and even pack slices of his ass for later. Etc.

• Like 5

I played 2017 just to see how it worked out on there, killed my friend and fed him..well himself for the lulz.  He quit and did not talk to me for a week.  Cannibalism is something you cannot quite go wrong with in terms of survival and pushing players to do uncanny things.

Yes, it's gonna be quite lulzy, especially with the handcuff system, and I'm just counting down the days till I see someone with the name 'Sawney Bean' or 'Sweeney Todd'

I'll start me own kebab shop in Cherno.

I'll start one at NWAF.

Just killing and eating players there will be much easier then hunting animals or scavenging cities.

You will be able to just camp NWAF all day long and food will literally come to you lol.

A lot of the diabolical stuff will hinge on whether you can obtain meat from players without killing them. 

If it was up to me, there would be a disfigurement/amputation system. 

• Like 1

I'll start one at NWAF.

Just killing and eating players there will be much easier then hunting animals or scavenging cities.

You will be able to just camp NWAF all day long and food will literally come to you lol.

Cities and animals dont shoot back so no its not easier.

This is what I imagine:

Person 1 is walking with person 2 to NWAF.

Person 1 looks at person 2.

Person 1: "I'm hungry..."

Person 2 looks at person 1

Person 2: "I have some bea-"

Person 1 shoots person 2

Person 1 cuts up person 2

Person 1 starts fire

Person 1 cooks meat

Person 1 is no longer hungry.

• Like 3

lets do it like they did in The Book of Ely, if you eat humans you have shaky hands all the time

• Like 1

Cities and animals dont shoot back so no its not easier.

Well how many times have you spotted a rabbit in game compared to how many times you spotted players?

For me it sure as hell will be easier to hunt down players then animals or even camp for players will be easier then looking throught cities in search for can of beans.

Players will be the easiet source of food in game.

I forgot to tell you there will be side effects something like getting sick or diseases

lets do it like they did in The Book of Ely, if you eat humans you have shaky hands all the time

Its not from the book of ely. Its a sickness you get from canabelism

isnt this already in like every mod of dayzmod?

not really news, should be able to gut the zombies and humans for sure

I can already imagine capturing a group of two guys and force feeding one to the other as he screams in terror :D

But what if we all carry a virus (bitches love The Walking Dead).
So when you consume human flesh, you get side effects (noob bandits be like "noooooo") such as shakiness, blurry vision time to time, some real proper hallucinations, both visual (zombies and all that freaky shit) and hearing voices (fuck yes, i love random screams inside my head). And after a period of time (1-2 days) from eating a human flesh, the side effects dissappear.

Of course some of you lovely lot are gonna say "WHAT ABOUT BLOOD TRANSFUSIONS"
And im gonna scream back "I SAID FROM CONSUMING HUMAN FLESH"

Cannibalism. REALLY REALLY HOPE THEY IMPLEMENT!

And the side effect, a strict cannibal diet leads to shaky hands. A real degenerative disease from cannibalism. Cant remember if it was MS or something it was called. I know it was one of the ways of getting it. 

Given that cannibalism is known to cause disease, it should come at a cost to the player. Perhaps not a definite risk, but a risk of sickness should be there. 

If not, it would just give people an actual reason to camp out and kill new spawns.

Everything for survival. If you're starving and can't find anything to eat, why not resort to cannibalism as a last resort.

Everything for survival. If you're starving and can't find anything to eat, why not resort to cannibalism as a last resort.

I agree, but one would have to be careful to make sure that it is a last resort.

I.e: you'd rather eat that rotten orange than kill a new spawn. If it does not affect you adversely the game will be broken completely by it's addition.