accurize

DAYZ STANDALONE TUTORIAL | Basic Movement Tips and Tricks for Beginners

This DayZ Standalone Tutorial was created to help those beginners with little or no experience in DayZ or DayZ Standalone learn how the basic movement controls work. There are a couple little tips and tricks mixed in for identifying spawn locations and punch sprinting also. If you want more videos like this one for inventory use and how I tend to gear up, just leave a like, comment and share this video with those people you know who are brand new to the DayZ franchise.

This DayZ Standalone Tutorial was created on 12/27/2013 with DayZ Standalone Alpha build 0.30.113860

• Like 2

Good tutorial.

You should make one talking about how to use the inventory system too. I notice a lot of people having issues how it works, Like when you need to make rags, putting things in hands etc etc.

Other then that good video. Also, when you running fast with combat stance you don't have to punch. It will still be same speed.

thanks for the tips...very helpful. I had no idea about the 3rd person view...had it set in my settings, but thought it was a bug since I was always in first person mode.

flygamer1: Funny you should mention that. My intention was to do a control and inventory video. I felt the video doing both was too long. However, an Inventory Use Tutorial will be coming soon...

Liquid741: Glad it helped you out. Sometimes it's tough to remember all those little things that tripped me up over a year ago when I first started wondering the wastelands of Chenarus. Please make sure to leave a comment if you have any other things that are stumping you. I'll make sure I get you an answer somehow. :)

I am a complete noob when it comes to DayZ and found these videos very useful indeed, keep up the good work man :)