marsmars

Great guide for new players - tells you what each symptom means and how to cure!

I'm shivering = Brain Flu

What?!

Called a head cold in other parts of the universe.

Just variation of a normal cold / virus except the symptoms are felt more in the head than respiratory area.

I think

I don't see antibiotics in there anywhere.. could they be the cure for "brain flu"?

Hmm haven't tried that.. though I don't think there is a cure for Brain Flu

I didn't even know brain flu/ foot injury was in the game.

And now I know TYVM.

• Like 1

I think its cool that vomiting exists :)

I still need to try it though lol

Also one related tip, some new players seem to think that drinking the disinfectant spray cures infected wounds - but it doesnt. Actually you should NEVER drink the disinfectant spray because it will kill your character! I think the spray is used for disinfecting equipment and stuff but not wounds

Also one related tip, some new players seem to think that drinking the disinfectant spray cures infected wounds - but it doesnt. Actually you should NEVER drink the disinfectant spray because it will kill your character! I think the spray is used for disinfecting equipment and stuff but not wounds

In the final version (or even later Alpha ones) it should be impossible to drink such things. It also might happen by accident. It might be a means to get rid of a stuck character, but killing yourself with your weapon is also impossible. So drinking "poisons" should not be implemented at all.

Also I havent tried that, but if you do get chemical poisoning from drinking the disinfectant, you can try and drink tons of water until you vomit and that might cure it

• Like 1

Also I havent tried that, but if you do get chemical poisoning from drinking the disinfectant, you can try and drink tons of water until you vomit and that might cure it

I tired drinking a lot of water once just so that I wont be thirsty for a while, but instead i ended up vomiting, starving and sick lol

also to clarify about bleeding, in most cases you wont have a bandage on you since those are pretty hard to find

But just take any shirt you find and turn it into a rag

use it and the bleeding will stop

does anyone know what to do if your character's legs are broken (or at least thats what it looks like - he wont stand up, only crawls slowly)

does anyone know what to do if your character's legs are broken (or at least thats what it looks like - he wont stand up, only crawls slowly)

so does anybody know?

I guess for broken bones there is no message?

You dont need a message for that. Its pretty obvious, when your character will just crawl and wont stand up