dayzhopeful

combat logged

Yeah i understand what your trying to say but we did not play the mod so the mod is irrelevant to us.

Sorry are you a moderater??

You are completely ignorant if you think the mod "is irrelevant" to any discussion regarding DayZ.

The degree to which that statement is wrong requires a 400 word essay to begin to elucidate.

No, I'm not a moderator but a long time internet forum user who knows that it's best to lurk somewhere and get the tone of a place before starting threads and acting high and mighty.

:rolleyes:

You are completely ignorant if you think the mod "is irrelevant" to any discussion regarding DayZ.

The degree to which that statement is wrong requires a 400 word essay to begin to elucidate.

No, I'm not a moderator but a long time internet forum user who knows that it's best to lurk somewhere and get the tone of a place before starting threads and acting high and mighty.

While I do understand some of the veterans frustration with reading a post about something "as old as the mod itself", this is the NEW PLAYER section of the Standalone forum, described as "A place for questions, guides and stories about your first experiences in DayZ Standalone".  A little patience with the new players who are just now experiencing situations that you've dealt with since the dawn of time would be nice.

• Like 1

Why do you keep winking, smiley faces really show a boys true colors.

And whats wrong with that??? ;) ;) ;)

Edited by Aussie Bogan

'high and mighty.' How am i acting high and mighty by not letting you dictate my forum experience to me, trying to show me how to use a forum is if its the newest thing since sliced bread.

Also do not try and twist my words i never said the mod was irrelevant to dayz, i said nothing of the sort. What i said was talking about the mod for arma 2 is irrelevant to the new players of the dayz standalone. You can talk about the mod but we have no experience of the mod at all so when you talk about it it means nothing to us.

I hope you can understand this one.

Edited by dayzhopeful

And whats wrong with that??? ;) ;) ;)

If you wink that much in real life people will think you have a problem

It all makes sense now.

If you wink that much in real life people will think you have a problem

It all makes sense now.

Wow how low can you go in insults... I think that is the question you should ask yourself. Weak :P

Edited by Aussie Bogan

Wow how low can you go in insults... I think that is the question you should ask yourself. Weak

WOW no winks this time, i think you finally killed the last of the smileys.

WOW no winks this time, i think you finally killed the last of the smileys.

sigh :) :) :) U mad bro?? well

VHKQYuG.gif

Edited by Aussie Bogan

sigh :) :) :) U mad bro?? well

VHKQYuG.gif

Am i mad that you spend your time searching the internet for pictures to post on a forum about a game, not just one picture but several. No i do not think mad is the word i would use.

So how is your real life away from your internet pictures???

So how is your real life away from your internet pictures???

Nearly as boring as yours...^^

Nearly as boring as yours...^^

I doubt that very much. You see i have something called a social life away from the internet, have you ever heard of that tied up in your uncles basement ??

Edited by dayzhopeful